Which verisons can play on mangos 4.3.4 version server ?

Siavash

Question

5 answers to this question

If the server is for 4.3.4 it won't allow people under that patch to play.... I suppose you could change the client version in the realmd/realmlist table to 12340 or something else, but why would you? I can't see anything good from what you're attempting to accomplish..

Thanks, But it will be public server, and players maybe have different version to join us server, So what should I do ?

If the server is for 4.3.4 it won't allow people under that patch to play.... I suppose you could change the client version in the realmd/realmlist table to 12340 or something else, but why would you? I can't see anything good from what you're attempting to accomplish..

Thanks, But it will be public server, and players maybe have different version to join us server, So what should I do ?

Best Idea. Have them download the correct version or else you're asking for bugs galore.

Best Idea. Have them download the correct version or else you're asking for bugs galore.

Thanks.

so how can I create install patch for users to upgrade from 4.x.x to 4.3.4 ?!

Archived