5.3.0 opcodes

Ehsan619

Question

4 answers to this question

MSG_WOW_CONNECTION                  = 0x4F57, // 4.3.4 15595
 SMSG_AUTH_CHALLENGE                  = 0x0221, // 5.3.0 17055
 CMSG_AUTH_SESSION                   = 0x09F1, // 5.3.0 17055
 SMSG_AUTH_RESPONSE                  = 0x0890, // 5.3.0 17055

As you can see we have a few. I'm looking around now to see if I can locate anymore but the above links should get you started.

I don't think there's any sniffer out here that we use, at least not as far as i can tell. Perhaps that's something that should be created some time, i've seen some around while googling on it but haven't found anything i've wished to try. What i've found to be one way to try to read up on such things is to open it up with ie. IDA and check one of the threads on WoW binary info, iirc there's one located over at http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-memory-editing/417979-wow-5-3-0-17055-release-x86-info-dump-thread.html which even had some basic information on finding opcodes, they also have a lot of functions marked out which make it easier to find them. Hope this helps! :)

Archived