Need Urgent help please

legends

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey,

Could you maybe explain the issue abit more and clarify what you are actually asking for help with.

Also, putting urgent in the title will not get a reply any faster... Unless you'd like to make a large donation of cake? ^.^

I search that latest version of mangos have class PlayerScript in ScriptMgr.cpp.

But In Mangos Zero doesn't have class PlayerScript.

As you can see in the custom script. The class Killstreak is inherted from PlayerScript.

if we don't have the base class PlayerScript. the Killstreak can not be achived.

I search the whole files in the source code. Can't find PlayerScript.

the class Killstreak Constructor is not initialized

From what i've seen it would seem that you're trying to port a script from TrinityCore or something along those lines. And i don't think the mangos core supports the same type of player scripting as is used there so you would have to rewrite this to interface with for example the player class instead in the right places, that's all the help i can give as this isn't anything blizzlike.

From what i've seen it would seem that you're trying to port a script from TrinityCore or something along those lines. And i don't think the mangos core supports the same type of player scripting as is used there so you would have to rewrite this to interface with for example the player class instead in the right places, that's all the help i can give as this isn't anything blizzlike.

Yeah that what I'm asking for I want to know what is instead of PlayerScript in Mangos Zero?

And also, the interface that the PlayerScript class gave is probably not the same as the one that our Player class gives which would mean that some functions may have different names or do different things, so it would probably be necessary to go through it thoroughly.

Archived