[SOLVED]Help~ I can't find "#add_subdirectory(universal)" in server/src/bindings/CMakeLi

zlxppp

Question

14 answers to this question

I *believe* this was changed very recently and it now includes ScriptDev2 by default. I was toying with a new version of the source yesterday and noticed that as well. I did not compile it to be certain though.

I would ignore that for now, follow the rest of the instructions and if your start up of the mangosd does not say it has ScriptDev2 then I would worry about figuring out how to get it compiled with that.

I decided to re-compile my server from current sources and ran into problems with this. cmake give me an error:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:239 (message):

Could not find the script library which was supposed to be:

/home/wowemu-vanilla/mangos/server/src/bindings/ScriptDev2

none of the installation guides I can find have the ScriptDev2 folder. They all say to go into it and do a git pull to update it but it does not ever seem to be created.

ok so the correct thing to do is to go into src/bindings dir and execute the command : git clone git://github.com/scriptdev2/scriptdev2-classic.git ScriptDev2

Now I get a compile error:

[ 60%] Building CXX object src/bindings/ScriptDev2/CMakeFiles/mangosscript.dir/scripts/eastern_kingdoms/naxxramas/instance_naxxramas.cpp.o

/home/wowemu-vanilla/mangos/server/src/bindings/ScriptDev2/scripts/eastern_kingdoms/naxxramas/instance_naxxramas.cpp: In function ‘bool AreaTrigger_at_naxxramas(Player*, const AreaTriggerEntry*)’:

/home/wowemu-vanilla/mangos/server/src/bindings/ScriptDev2/scripts/eastern_kingdoms/naxxramas/instance_naxxramas.cpp:674:50: error: ‘class Player’ has no member named ‘isAlive’

/home/wowemu-vanilla/mangos/server/src/bindings/ScriptDev2/scripts/eastern_kingdoms/naxxramas/instance_naxxramas.cpp:688:33: error: ‘class Creature’ has no member named ‘isAlive’

make[2]: *** [src/bindings/ScriptDev2/CMakeFiles/mangosscript.dir/scripts/eastern_kingdoms/naxxramas/instance_naxxramas.cpp.o] Error 1

make[1]: *** [src/bindings/ScriptDev2/CMakeFiles/mangosscript.dir/all] Error 2

make: *** [all] Error 2

wowemu-vanilla@Backup-PC:~/mangos/server/obj$

which I have no idea how to fix. At least not at 11:30 at night I don't. Hopefully an easy fix that someone will have pointed me in correct direction for when I wake up.

Plus, you are using the wrong script library for mangos-zero, what you use is the library for cmangos.

Our library is sitting at https://github.com/mangoszero/scripts

That is the reason of your problems BTW. cmangos uses a different API for scripts than we do.

大师,我编译的新mangoszero端,npc刷新不正常,玩家在的地图npc不刷新,我该怎么办...

ok, this is all a bit confusing. I went to the cores section from main page for zero and figured since it linked to the scriptdev2 classic section that was what was needed.

So.... the Linux generic install wiki where it says in order to update

cd ~/mangos/server
git pull
cd src/bindings/ScriptDev2
git pull
cd ~/mangos/database 
git pull 

the part where it says to go to src/bindings/ScriptDev2 should actually say /src/bindings/scripts ?

ok well, the wiki had me put it in scripts folder, but then had me try to upgrade the ScriptDev2 directory (which did not exist).

I can either change the directory (not sure about how git works, might need to delete and and a new clone) or change the cmake command as presented to: -DINCLUDE_BINDINGS_DIR=scripts

correct?

Archived