Issue when Running Mangos Launcher

codysixx

Question

I click start MySQL, it opens the browser, web-pages/myphpadmin doesn't work, the cmd.exe prompt opens very fast and closes fast, and then I get this server Error in my Log.

2013-10-19 09:51:33 World Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;mangos

2013-10-19 09:51:34 ERROR:Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)

2013-10-19 09:51:34 ERROR:Cannot connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;mangos

6 answers to this question

First of all, is your MySQL set up as localhost, and on port 3306?

localhost or 127.0.0.1 is where it is expecting to find the world database in this case, also it is saying that the user name and password for your MySQL server is set to root and root, if this is not the correct user name and password you will need to change them to what they actually are.

Info : Server log attached; Re-Pack by: Atarathi 1.12.1 PRE TBC.

Issue: Upon running the mangos and realm exes it crashes and displays the following server Error (in attachment)

No instances of MySql are running, do I need MySql installed or just use the one in the Directory?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Do you have a link on how to use the Mangos Pre Compiled Servers?

Those are a little out of date and I've not had time to update them.

As its nearly 1AM your best bet is to wait until tomorrow morning when there will likely be a developer on who knows how to build the current system.

Archived