Scriptdev Folder

wattz

Question

Compiling the source code

• [li]This section is optional and can only be done if you downloaded the scripts source earlier

• [li]Go to server\src\bindings\scripts and open scriptVC110.sln[/li]
      [li]Once the project has loaded go to Build menu and select configuration manager and click debug and set to release (Changing Win32 to x64 if your server supports it)[/li]
      [li]Go to build menu and click rebuild solution[/li]

[/li]

Hi Guys , Just wanted to check that i have my server done correctly if ok plz , i have done the above quoted with the scriptVC110.sln , Am i putting the scriptdev2 folder i just built into my main server folder like in the picture below ?

ox5c.jpg

2 answers to this question

No, the scripdev2 folder doesn't belong into this directory. After you've cloned the scriptdev2 repository into server/src/bindings compile the script library. If the build process was successfully the two files mangosscript.dll (which overwrites the default script library of the core) and scriptdev2.conf will be moved automatically to the output directory of the core, which is located at server/bin/winXX_release. That's it for the script library.

Thank you for the confirmation Hikari ,i did wonder as my server currently isn't running with that script folder inside ,i was curious as i could only train riding with either orcs or humans i thought maybe i had done something wrong in terms of the script folder and the server and was the only thing i could think of.

Recompiling the server from scratch and seeing if i can troubleshoot the riding training problem without bothering you all ;)

Archived