[SOLVED][MangosThree] scriptdev2.sd2_db_version

Aescleal

Question

Hi all, I'm wondering if you all can help me find some answers. I used the forum search on "sd2_db_version" but it comes up with nothing.

I'm following https://github.com/mangoswiki/wiki/wiki/WindowsInstallVM. I'm using a dedicated windows box instead of a VM, but I don't see why that would change this question.

I'm doing good up to this point.

3) Now load scripts database entries

cd ..\.. cd server\src\bindings\scripts\sql mysql -u root -p mangos < mangos_scriptname_clear.sql mysql -u root -p mangos < mangos_scriptname_full.sql mysql -u root -p mangos < scriptdev2_script_full.sql_________________________________________

After once I execute scriptdev2_script_full.sql I get the following error.

Query:

DELETE FROM sd2_db_version

Error occured at:2013-11-25 22:13:48

Line no.:5

Error Code: 1146 - Table 'scriptdev2.sd2_db_version' doesn't exist

Can anybody help me?

Please? Or tell me what I've done wrong?

So far I've followed the directions fully. The only notable difference I can figure may be the problem is the previous step called for a db named full_db:

mysql -u root -p mangos < full_db.sql

To this my only option was to use the downloaded git of mangosthree_db_r3. So I subbed the < full_db.sql and replaced it with < mangosthree_db_r3.sql

Thanks Aescleal

4 answers to this question

The last two lines should be like this:

mysql -u root -p scriptdev2 < scriptdev2_create_structure_mysql.sql

mysql -u root -p scriptdev2 < scriptdev2_script_full.sql

The prefix of the sql file corresponds to the database it should act on. You were trying to execute the sql file on the mangos database instead of the scriptdev2 database, which is why you got the table not found error.

Archived