[Three] How to compile?

madmax765

Question

Hi.. i looked for this answer. .still not finding answer i went here https://github.com/mangoswiki/Wiki/wiki/Installing%20MaNGOS%20Three%20on%20Windows

looking on how to compile it..

Compiling Mangos

You need to create a folder that contains the server. I will be using this as the server folder:

C:\Users[username]\Mangos Server Go to C:\Users[username]\mangos\win and double click mangosdVC90.sln (mangosdVC90.sln is

for 2008 express edition and mangosdVC100.sln is

for Visual Studio 2010) Now you should see Build up left of the window.

(On VS 2010 you need to go to Tools -> Settings -> Expert settings to see the "build" at the top of the window) Click it and select Configuration Manager....

You should set Active solution configuration to Release and Active solution platform should be win32

there is no win folder like on MaNGOS 0 and 1 So how do i compile in on windows 7 64bi5t

have both Microsoft Visual Studio 10 & 12

3 answers to this question

yes :D i have done that and added the sd2 files too

ok on left is pic from 3.3.5 and on right is pic of 4.3.4 git files...

left has win/mangosdVC100 right has no win/

i click mangosdVC100 to compile files.. but if not there what to do ? o.O

hmm odd .. i did another pull and this time /win folder is there... odd...very odd lol ~twilight zone music~

========== Build: 12 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

know i know that win folder was not there before lol well anyway this can be closed... thanks for help :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Archived