Unkle Nuke: Better late than never!

Unkle Nuke

Hi there, fellow Mangoloids! :D

I'm one of your friendly neighborhood Administrators, helping to keep things organized and running smoothly around here. I'd have to say Antz and Madmax have been doing most of the heavy lifting in my absence, but I hope to offer more help as I get back in the saddle. I've been kept away for so long due to health issues, but I'm glad to be back in the trenches with all of you again!

Over the years, I've seen a lot happen with MaNGOS. There have been times when people thought the project would end without them, did their worst to try making sure it did end, and we've seen days when the end looked certain. Despite all of that, and more, MaNGOS has survived. I've learned that MaNGOS will endure so long as there are those who care enough to get involved.

TheLuda once asked me to describe what I thought made MaNGOS so great. I told him it could be summed up in one word... Open. MaNGOS stands above the rest, not necessarily because we have the best code or most talent, but because we stand for three things: Open Source, Open Community, and Open Learning. That conversation created the philosophy which has been the pillars upon which MaNGOS stands to this day. May we always live by them. :)

Will you step up and lend a hand to make MaNGOS better today than it was yesterday? Our community and projects are only as good as the people who are part of them. Imagine how much further we can go with everyone pulling together! :D

Remember, MaNGOS belongs to all of us, and that includes you.

I look forward to working with all of you and will do my best for this community! ;)

Archived