Good news...

wolverine

Well, I'm fairly positive that everyone on here knows me. However, I'm not sure how many of you actually know me on a personal level. :)

A few months ago, I had to put down our beautiful German Shepherd baby girl. She was 5 and had some sever medical issues. :( Se-lave. We all loved her and hated to let her go.

But wait! Like I said in my title... Good news! This past Sunday evening, we were talking to our neighbour about dogs and how they affected our lives. He turns around and says that he doesn't have time for his puppy with work and traveling. So, he turns around and gives us his 6 month old labrador/german shepherd pup! YAY! We are a whole family again. His name is Maxx and he is totally adorable and a complete sweetheart. It's been two days and Maxx is already guarding the property and our house. He is totally non-vicious which is awesome, but a love-bug and a guardian.

I just thought that everyone would like to know that things can and do turn out for the better and that I may be busy for the next few days with housebreaking and all that.

MaxxSleeping_zpse0e34dca.jpg

PS: I know... I still need to clean up my photobucket albums. ;)

Archived