(Linux) How to compile extraction tools?

aleph

Question

Hey everyone,

I am currently trying to set up an MangosZero server using Debian 7.6. I have followed the "Linux Generic" guide (https://github.com/mangoswiki/Wiki/wiki/Linuxinstall), which worked pretty fine so far. In a first try, I copied the game data from an old installation into the new server's directory, but mangosd and realmd reported, that the maps had been created with a different version of the extraction tool - so it seems as if I need to compile these tools and re-exctract the game content.

What does not work, is the compilation of th tools I need for extracting some game contents, as shown under https://github.com/mangoswiki/Wiki/wiki/Extracting-Game-Assets.

- building libmpq works without any errors

- building "ad" does not work, since a directory named "extractor" does not exist on my hard disk (the directory "contrib" only contains backporting, cleanupTools, convertConditions, dbcEditer, dbcformat, git_id, MergeHelper.sh, mysql_to_pgsql, soap)

I could not find another current guide. I thought, that perhaps I have to compile map-extractor or vmap-extractor. But both tries throw errors like

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llibmpq

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lbzip2

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lzlib

Since I do not know, where and how to proceed, any help is welcome.

Best regards,

aleph

19 answers to this question

I am reporting back here the results of the discussion on the tracker ticket, as it seems that the ticket is not fully accessible for public search. The scriptdev problem was resolved by updating the scriptdev part of database using an automated script provided by one of the developers. Unfortunately I am not able to give exact steps as I do not know where the problem with manual db installation was.

*EDIT* well it does no longer seem to be resolved. The crash returned back.

Hi,

//edit5: so this entire post seems a bit redundant. According to neighbouring thread the tools should not be installed according to the wiki but using a cmake switch at the root directory of repository. Which to my surprise seem to work quite well now.

I just ran into the same problem myself. So lets go through it:

libmpq

This is apparently error in the mangos sources. It says it cant find the libmpq (which is the thing that actualy extracts the game info and is located somewhere within the mangos source code). To fix it you need to make your linker find the library (i.e. by messing with your ldconf). The easiest way to get around is to copy the liblibmpq.a (find it using file search - it will be somewhere in the source tree) into mangos/server/src/tools/map-extractor/loadlib.

The other two errors are basically errors of your system and dependencies (or lay somewhere between your system, linux naming conventions, the specific naming conventions of those libraries and between the system of the mangos zero maintainer). It should theoretically be sufficient to install the development versions of those libraries (libzlib-dev and libbzip2-dev packages most likely). But I have to admit that I have some problems as well:

zlib

There's some mess with the correct name of the library. On my system the library has apparently been renamed from libzlib to libz. I did not find any direct solution to alter the terrible mangos build configuration system, but a simple workaround is to create a new dummy library with name libzlib.a. That is you should find "libz.a" somewhere in your system (I installed zlib from source and got file "/usr/local/lib/libz.a") and copy it to libzlib.a (in the same location (/usr/local/lib/libzlib.a)).

those were all my -l<libname> not found errors. But after fixing the two above, another error appeared:

BZ2

extract.c:(.text+0x7d): undefined reference to `BZ2_bzDecompressInit'
extract.c:(.text+0xa4): undefined reference to `BZ2_bzDecompress'
extract.c:(.text+0xb5): undefined reference to `BZ2_bzDecompressEnd'

My interpretation of this is a version problem. Note that there is the same naming problem as in the zlib's case (bzip2 vs bz2). But after updating the bzip2 libs and messing with the names the problem still remains unsolved.

I would appreciate help with the undefined reference errors. //edit3: solved - see edits

/edit:

oh yeah, so as a bonus the library paths are being written into the cmake cache, which means that updating libraries on system wont make the make use the new ones...

/edi2:

note that copying libraries is truly a highway to hell. Use symlinks instead.

/edit3:

Guess where the initial problem with libmpq was? Again in naming. Yes, the lib has to be installed... but when it gets installed it gets installed under wrong name. Again a few symlinks in /usr/local/lib will suffice.

Solving the last error:

-upgrade the library (bz2/bzip2)

-run "ccmake ." in the map-extractor's directory and check the bzip2 locations (you need to toggle advanced mode). Change them to the newly installed ones. (as always configure, generate, exit ccmake and finish by make)

-do the same for all other cmakes you generated

-specifically you need to rebuild the libmpq and the map-extractor (I also did a full rebuild of the core, but it should not be neccessary)

If anything is unclear, you should start by reading some tutorial on linux library conventions. I.e. C/C++ library programming on Linux – Part one: Static libraries | TechyTalk.info

//edit4:

While I am at it I will describe the rest of the problems with the compilation.

//Next error is the vmap-assembler requiring some g3d stuff (g3dlite). This is missing in the Zero branch entirely and is inconsistent in mangos four. Consistent version is to be found in TrinityCore. It can be compiled in trinitycore/dep/g3dlite by issuing "cmake ." "make". Installation has to be performed manually (copying the content of the include folder into /usr/local/include and the .a file into /usr/local/lib/)

//ok after all this is included in zero in deb/src/g3dlite,

Now the vmap-assembler has wrong #include relative paths. Fixing this on the fly should not be a problem.

//Ace was apparently not built/installed correctly or not built/installed at all. Probably my mistake or some instruction missing in wiki.

//Ace fails on build of SSLv2 functions... From what I read the SSLv2 is disabled on debian as it's considered dangerous. Enable SSLv2 and TLSv1.2 in OpenSSL 1.0.1c on Ubuntu 13.04 - Techstacks HOWTO's explains how to fix this but seems to be outdated... enough for now - to be continued later

//well these seem to be irelevant for now

again:

-lg3dlite not found
-lvmap not fonud

Trinity installs g3dlite under different name - again a symlink from libg3dlite.a to libg3dlib.a will do

Thoughter problem seems to be the libvmap

Karel Tucek,

thank you for your reply. By copying and moving various libs, I managed to compile vmap-extractor. As you already wrote, vmap-assembler seems to need vmap, which you can find unter server/src/game/vmap - of course, you have to compile it (at least I understood it that way). Here, I am now missing a file called "windows.h", which I got by installing mingw32. Now I need dbghelp.h, but I can't figure out the needed package.

Best regards,

aleph

Did you try compile using the cmake switch I mentioned in the edit5? That worked for me (as mentioned in the neighbouring thread).

just run "ccmake .." in your build path (where .. is path to the root of "server" repository - in this case compiled from mangos/server/obj) and check BUILD_EXTRACT_TOOLS (or something along those lines), then configure, generate, exit ccmake and run make.

I have a feeling that you do not read what I write... please always be specific on what any quickly given instructions (as the ones above) are not clear about.

I will try to write it down more clearly. You should be able to download and compile the mangos with the tools following these instructions (disclaimer for anyone who reads this post - those instructions dont tell anything about database or configuration - you will have to follow another guide on that):

$ git clone git://github.com/mangoszero/server.git
$ cd server
$ git submodule init
$ git submodule update
$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ ccmake ..
# hit 'c' (configure) to initialize cmake
# at this point the mangos cmake outputs some help. If you dont see any errors at the end, you can ignore it and hit 'e' to exit the help
# change the BUILD_TOOLS option to true (arrow keys + enter)
# change any other options you want (the default guide proposes changing INCLUDE_BINDINGS_DIR and CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX)
# hit 'c' again (and 'e' again to get rid of the help if no errors were reported and help was shown)
# now hit 'g' (generate) to generate the Makefile
# hit 'e' to exit
$ make

an alternative way is not to use ccmake at all and pass all the options directly to cmake command. That means it should be sufficient to pass one more argument to cmake -DBUILD_TOOLS=ON )

also for anyone who's not used to terminal related notations:

$ at the beginning of line marks command that is to be run (i.e. $ cd build means "type 'cd build' and hit enter")

# at the beginning of line marks comments

also note that unix command line is case sensitive and that things that may look like typos on my side may not be typos on my side (as a single dot at an end of some line or ccmake instead of cmake)

Oh, sorry, I did not realize that the request was addressed to me. I dont have mangos installed atm. I will try building it during weekend...

/edit: btw is there some *up-to-date* guide/documentation/whatever on the building process? I dont really feel like figuring everything out again by the method of trial and error...

Karel, thank you for your patience and sorry for giving you the feeling not to read what you wrote. Although I am an experienced linux user, I was really struggling getting mangoszero to work. The main reason was, that there are various guides and howtos, and also a big number of changes in the installation routine.

About one month ago, I asked for help in the official IRC channel, where I was told to open up a thread here, where you helped me - thanks a lot!

I finally managed to build everything. Unfortunately, mangosd throws a segfault:

[ 2077.795885] mangosd[29352]: segfault at 5b60cb010 ip 00007f76d7a912de sp 00007fff96555000 error 6 in libc-2.13.so[7f76d7a18000+181000]

I guess I will have a look at that tomorrow.

Best,

aleph

You are welcome :-).

Regarding the segfault:

Full log (respectively a ~10 line tail (including ~10 lines before crash)) would be much more useful for telling whats wrong. But even without it I can tell you that mangos is not much error tolerant. It hapens to me very often to have segfaults with a new installation due to missing maps/vmaps/dbc, missing database update or just a wrong directories written in the configs. One thing that comes to my mind which is not explicitly stressed in the database guide is that you have to check DB version manually and update database to the correct version using updates distributed within the server repository.

You will find the updates under mangos/server/sql/updates/Rel1? (you will need to compare DB version with the content of the Rels in order to tell what has already been applied in the init SQLs). Then the 3 folders contain updates for corresponding databases (i.e. World contains updates for the world(?mangos?) database). Apply them to the correct databases.

So things to check are:

- Check whether database has all updates applied.

- Check whether you got extracted "dbc" "maps" "vmaps" foldres correctly. and that your config points to them properly.

- Check whether you have correct mmaps settings (either correct data at correct location or mmaps turned off in config).

- Check whether your mangos really uses the configs you believe it uses.

- Check your database login in configs.

The first error (or warning) messages are the following:

Loading Creature Items...

creature_item_template table is empty!

>> Loaded 0 creature item template

Loading Equipment templates...

creature_equip_template table is empty!

>> Loaded 0 equipment template

According to this thread this should not be a problem:

Both of these tables are expected to be empty at the moment. They are empty on our test server at covenant-wow.com (I just checked)

A bigger bunch of error (or warning) messages appears later:

Loading CreatureEventAI Scripts...

[Event 43101 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 12

[Event 58702 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 154004 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 166404 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

Event 178703 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 12

[Event 193701 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

Event 193801 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

Event 195201 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

[Event 212101 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

Event 214001 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

[Event 258301 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 1 (can not be used OOC)

Event 264906 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 12

[Event 312902 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

Event 319204 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 355101 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

Event 355201 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

Event 355301 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

Event 355401 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

Event 355501 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

Event 355601 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

Event 355701 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

[Event 373906 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 463702 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 12

[Event 536401 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 12

[Event 560106 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 580803 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

Event 580903 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

Event 588601 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

Event 598201 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 12

[Event 606906 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 638901 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

Event 639102 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

Event 684602 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 0

Event 684602 Action2 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 0

Event 684602 Action3 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 0

[Event 727404 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 12

[Event 779703 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 12

[Event 838501 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

[Event 945111 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 955301 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

Event 997901 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 1 for event-type 10 (can not be used OOC)

[Event 1047203 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 1082406 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 9

Event 1082407 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 9

Event 1102204 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 1145502 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 5 for event-type 1 (can not be used OOC)

Event 1146102 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

Event 1148606 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 1156101 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 1236902 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 1280109 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 1383908 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

Event 1432105 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

Event 1432305 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

Event 1432605 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

[Event 1552702 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

Event 1562102 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 13

Event 1571802 Action1 uses incorrect Target type 6 for event-type 9

[Creature 12143 has EFLAG_REPEATABLE set. Event can never be repeatable. Removing flag for event 1214301.

Creature 15215 has EFLAG_REPEATABLE set. Event can never be repeatable. Removing flag for event 1521501.

Event 494903 Action 2 uses nonexistent SpellID 0.

[EventAI not has script for creature entry (4509), but AIName = 'EventAI'.

>> Loaded 13693 CreatureEventAI scripts

As you can see here, this should not be critical. Nevertheless, I am currently looking for a solution.

Initializing Scripts...

___ _ _ ___ ___

/ __| __ _ _(_)_ __| |_| \ _____ _|_ )

\__ \/ _| '_| | '_ \ _| |) / -_) V // /

|___/\__|_| |_| .__/\__|___/\___|\_//___|

|_|

http://scriptdev2.com/

SD2: Using configuration file /opt/mangoszero/etc/mangosd.conf

Connected to MySQL database [email protected]:3306/mangos

MySQL client library: 5.5.38

MySQL server ver: 5.5.38-0+wheezy1

AUTOCOMMIT SUCCESSFULLY SET TO 1

Connected to MySQL database [email protected]:3306/mangos

MySQL client library: 5.5.38

MySQL server ver: 5.5.38-0+wheezy1

AUTOCOMMIT SUCCESSFULLY SET TO 1

SD2: ScriptDev2 database initialized.

Loading ScriptDev2 (for MaNGOS Zero Release 0.19+) Revision [Rel0.19] (*) * * (Unix)

SD2: Loading Script Texts...

Loading texts from script_texts, with additional data

[>> Loaded 1316 text templates from script_texts***] 100%

SD2: Loading Custom Texts...

Loading texts from custom_texts, with additional data

[**************************************************] 100%

>> Loaded 0 string templates. DB table `custom_texts` is empty.

SD2: Loading Gossip Texts...

Loading texts from gossip_texts

[>> Loaded 23 string templates from gossip_texts***] 100%

SD2: Loading Script Waypoints for 53 creature(s)...

[>> Loaded 1378 Script Waypoint nodes.*************] 100%

SD2: Loading C++ scripts

[speicherzugriffsfehler****************************] 100%

The last line mentions a segmentation fault (mangosd[3494]: segfault at 311eb1010 ip 00007f47685b42de sp 00007fff065140e0 error 6 in libc-2.13.so[7f476853b000+181000]).

I do _not_ get any errors regarding missing files (vmaps, maps and so on) or outdated databases (after the first start, mangos was complaining about a missing db update, which I applied successfully). The database credentials and the config files are correct, as you can see. Setting "mmap.enable" to "0" did not change anything.

Best,

aleph

I am sorry to say this, but I am not able to help with this. You may ofc try to downgrade to the last stable version ( or 8377b3f3a2198201d7f790d42264f7f7793a0c85 Merge pull request #207 from lfxgroove/crash-on-shutdown-real which works for me fine atm), but it more-or-less means to clean everything and install everything again.

Just for reference, here is my log http://84.42.186.246/Up3/world-server.log

According to your logfile, you do not use ScriptDev2, is that correct?

I just got a more detailed error, here is the backtrace:

[*** glibc detected *** ../bin/mangosd: corrupted double-linked list: 0x000000000590dcd0 ***

======= Backtrace: =========

/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x76aa6)[0x7fa642738aa6]

/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x76edd)[0x7fa642738edd]

/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x79204)[0x7fa64273b204]

/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_malloc+0x70)[0x7fa64273d930]

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(_Znwm+0x1d)[0x7fa64316507d]

/opt/mangoszero/lib/libmangosscript.so(_ZNSt6vectorIP6ScriptSaIS1_EE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS1_S3_EEmRKS1_+0x234)[0x7fa63e5b30f4]

/opt/mangoszero/lib/libmangosscript.so(InitScriptLibrary+0x20e)[0x7fa63e5b2e4e]

../bin/mangosd(_ZN9ScriptMgr17LoadScriptLibraryEPKc+0x7ae)[0x81505e]

../bin/mangosd(_ZN5World23SetInitialWorldSettingsEv+0x133d)[0x87dc5d]

../bin/mangosd(_ZN6Master3RunEv+0x14f)[0x55559f]

../bin/mangosd(main+0x308)[0x54bb98]

/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xfd)[0x7fa6426e0eed]

../bin/mangosd[0x550af1]

======= Memory map: ========

00400000-00bbd000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 528393 /opt/mangoszero/bin/mangosd

00dbd000-00dc4000 rw-p 007bd000 08:01 528393 /opt/mangoszero/bin/mangosd

00dc4000-00dd1000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

00f8a000-0719e000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 [heap]

7fa638000000-7fa638021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa638021000-7fa63c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa63c971000-7fa63d83e000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa63dc61000-7fa63dc62000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa63dc62000-7fa63e462000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa63e462000-7fa63e5e4000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 528399 /opt/mangoszero/lib/libmangosscript.so

7fa63e5e4000-7fa63e7e3000 ---p 00182000 08:01 528399 /opt/mangoszero/lib/libmangosscript.so

7fa63e7e3000-7fa63e7fb000 rw-p 00181000 08:01 528399 /opt/mangoszero/lib/libmangosscript.so

7fa63e7fb000-7fa640894000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa640894000-7fa640895000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa640895000-7fa641095000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa641095000-7fa641096000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa641096000-7fa641896000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa641896000-7fa6418a1000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 406212 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_files-2.13.so

7fa6418a1000-7fa641aa0000 ---p 0000b000 08:01 406212 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_files-2.13.so

7fa641aa0000-7fa641aa1000 r--p 0000a000 08:01 406212 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_files-2.13.so

7fa641aa1000-7fa641aa2000 rw-p 0000b000 08:01 406212 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_files-2.13.so

7fa641aa2000-7fa641aa3000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa641aa3000-7fa6422a3000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa6422a3000-7fa6422b9000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 392639 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1.2.7

7fa6422b9000-7fa6424b8000 ---p 00016000 08:01 392639 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1.2.7

7fa6424b8000-7fa6424b9000 r--p 00015000 08:01 392639 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1.2.7

7fa6424b9000-7fa6424ba000 rw-p 00016000 08:01 392639 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1.2.7

7fa6424ba000-7fa6424c1000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 406219 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librt-2.13.so

7fa6424c1000-7fa6426c0000 ---p 00007000 08:01 406219 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librt-2.13.so

7fa6426c0000-7fa6426c1000 r--p 00006000 08:01 406219 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librt-2.13.so

7fa6426c1000-7fa6426c2000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 406219 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librt-2.13.so

7fa6426c2000-7fa642843000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 406203 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc-2.13.so

7fa642843000-7fa642a43000 ---p 00181000 08:01 406203 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc-2.13.so

7fa642a43000-7fa642a47000 r--p 00181000 08:01 406203 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc-2.13.so

7fa642a47000-7fa642a48000 rw-p 00185000 08:01 406203 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc-2.13.so

7fa642a48000-7fa642a4d000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa642a4d000-7fa642a64000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 406217 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread-2.13.so

7fa642a64000-7fa642c63000 ---p 00017000 08:01 406217 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread-2.13.so

7fa642c63000-7fa642c64000 r--p 00016000 08:01 406217 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread-2.13.so

7fa642c64000-7fa642c65000 rw-p 00017000 08:01 406217 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread-2.13.so

7fa642c65000-7fa642c69000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa642c69000-7fa642c7e000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 392453 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1

7fa642c7e000-7fa642e7e000 ---p 00015000 08:01 392453 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1

7fa642e7e000-7fa642e7f000 rw-p 00015000 08:01 392453 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1

7fa642e7f000-7fa642f00000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 406207 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm-2.13.so

7fa642f00000-7fa6430ff000 ---p 00081000 08:01 406207 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm-2.13.so

7fa6430ff000-7fa643100000 r--p 00080000 08:01 406207 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm-2.13.so

7fa643100000-7fa643101000 rw-p 00081000 08:01 406207 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm-2.13.so

7fa643101000-7fa6431e9000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 4036 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6.0.17

7fa6431e9000-7fa6433e9000 ---p 000e8000 08:01 4036 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6.0.17

7fa6433e9000-7fa6433f1000 r--p 000e8000 08:01 4036 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6.0.17

7fa6433f1000-7fa6433f3000 rw-p 000f0000 08:01 4036 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6.0.17

7fa6433f3000-7fa643408000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa643408000-7fa64340a000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 406206 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl-2.13.so

7fa64340a000-7fa64360a000 ---p 00002000 08:01 406206 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl-2.13.so

7fa64360a000-7fa64360b000 r--p 00002000 08:01 406206 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl-2.13.so

7fa64360b000-7fa64360c000 rw-p 00003000 08:01 406206 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl-2.13.so

7fa64360c000-7fa6437d6000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 4094 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

7fa6437d6000-7fa6439d6000 ---p 001ca000 08:01 4094 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

7fa6439d6000-7fa6439f1000 r--p 001ca000 08:01 4094 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

7fa6439f1000-7fa643a00000 rw-p 001e5000 08:01 4094 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

7fa643a00000-7fa643a04000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa643a04000-7fa643a5a000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 4109 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.0.0

7fa643a5a000-7fa643c5a000 ---p 00056000 08:01 4109 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.0.0

7fa643c5a000-7fa643c5d000 r--p 00056000 08:01 4109 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.0.0

7fa643c5d000-7fa643c64000 rw-p 00059000 08:01 4109 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.0.0

7fa643c64000-7fa643f23000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 16875 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmysqlclient.so.18.0.0

7fa643f23000-7fa644123000 ---p 002bf000 08:01 16875 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmysqlclient.so.18.0.0

7fa644123000-7fa644129000 r--p 002bf000 08:01 16875 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmysqlclient.so.18.0.0

7fa644129000-7fa6441a7000 rw-p 002c5000 08:01 16875 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmysqlclient.so.18.0.0

7fa6441a7000-7fa6441ac000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa6441ac000-7fa64434f000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 523328 /opt/mangoszero/lib/libACE-5.8.3.so

7fa64434f000-7fa64454f000 ---p 001a3000 08:01 523328 /opt/mangoszero/lib/libACE-5.8.3.so

7fa64454f000-7fa644565000 rw-p 001a3000 08:01 523328 /opt/mangoszero/lib/libACE-5.8.3.so

7fa644565000-7fa644566000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa644566000-7fa644586000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 392500 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ld-2.13.so

7fa6446cb000-7fa6446ee000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa644770000-7fa64477e000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa64477e000-7fa644785000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fa644785000-7fa644786000 r--p 0001f000 08:01 392500 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ld-2.13.so

7fa644786000-7fa644787000 rw-p 00020000 08:01 392500 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ld-2.13.so

7fa644787000-7fa644788000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

7fff37bcc000-7fff37bed000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 [stack]

7fff37bff000-7fff37c00000 r-xp 00000000 00:00 0 [vdso]

ffffffffff600000-ffffffffff601000 r-xp 00000000 00:00 0 [vsyscall]

I keep analysing it and will look for any opportunities to fix that.

Best,

aleph

Archived