Greetings,

I'm a chinese player,and my English is poor :)

I heard this project nearly 10 years ago,thank you guys for all you have done with this project.

I haven't play the offical wow by some reason.but I like this game,and want to play it start over.

I recently cloned mangoszero develop21 source code and build them up.It works pretty good. Mage's blink and warrior's charge are almost billizlike,it's pretty awesome.

In game,I maybe found some bugs:

1.Mage's blink didn't work at naxxrams binded grave,and in this gps 2675.20849 -4023.636963 94.468735 0,blink to bonefire will alway fallen underground.Maybe it is caused by mmaps or vmaps?

2.In Vanilla,hunter's pet have diffirent attack speed,but I can't fix it.I'm not good at code,but I know a liitle,I checked source code,maybe you have difine all hunter's pet attact speed to 2.00,but in game, I capture a Bloodtalon Taillasher as a pet,but it has 1.57 attack speed,these conditions also happend to some bears. So I was confused.

3.I heard rare elite always drop 1 or 2 green or blue equipment.So I checked database,but I found it drop some equipment doesn't equal to it's level.But I can't find a offical 60's database,maybe it's a bonus?

4.Pyrewood villager doesn't shapeshifing to werewolf during night time.Maybe EventAI could fix it?

Sorry for my poor English again.Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hello Mangos community! :)

Archived