Azura

Question

Not sure if anyone can help me with Warden table I have added most memory checks for this hack tool but am unable to find two options within the hack...

All are detected and ban normally apart from:-

• Speed Hack
  • Water Walking

The link to the hack is located here

Please note I am posting the link so this can be added to warden and fixed.

(Example of working detection on the hack tool)

Any information is helpful, thank you.

5 answers to this question

You would likely need to code your own solutions inside of warden for those specific problems, I'm unsure a memory address check would affect them.

I could be wrong, but that's the gist I got with a cursory glance at the hack and a memory editor.

I've managed to do all the other hacks from the MultiHack and managed to add information for ImbaWoWHack.

Also managed to add information into the Warden DB for WoW to kick and ban when Imba is opened..

Just can't seem to find the speed, teleport and water walking addresses for MultiHack :( :(

Without any analysis I assume that the cheat binary stays resident in RAM. Then, AFAIK, its presence may be detected by a PAGE check; no need to check the wow client memory.

Warden is helpless with a general speedhack. For this, an additional code (a "passive anticheat") must be implemented. There is at least one open source variant, maybe [MENTION=2723]Foereaper[/MENTION] could help you with it. The main issue of efficient passive anticheats is scalability since it needs a lot of floating point arithmetic.

Without any analysis I assume that the cheat binary stays resident in RAM. Then, AFAIK, its presence may be detected by a PAGE check; no need to check the wow client memory.

Warden is helpless with a general speedhack. For this, an additional code (a "passive anticheat") must be implemented. There is at least one open source variant, maybe [MENTION=2723]Foereaper[/MENTION] could help you with it. The main issue of efficient passive anticheats is scalability since it needs a lot of floating point arithmetic.

Thank you for the information, I will look into this.

Wasn't there a section in the confit files for speed and teleport or was that a different branch?

Archived