[HELP] 1v1 Arena

Guest mightylink

Hello, I am wondering how I can edit the source code to turn 2v2 rated matches and 2v2 team charters into 1v1. I found the part in the source where it said required signatures, but there is a comment with a question mark so it seems even the developers are not sure.

I been able to create teams through the database but the arena master still will not allow only 1 member to join arena matches.

So I need help, how can I made it so 2v2 rated matches and arena charters only require 1 player, this is for lan play and I only have me and my sister to compete against.

i know there is a command ".debug arena" which sets arena-requirement to 1v1 but i think you only can play a rated match if you are already in a group (else you won't see the button - i guess it's a clientlimitation, which you can only pass through creating a group (the 2nd member can be offline))

but for playing unrated, i think it will work

my idea for a solution for rated arena-matches would be to create a command like ".addgroup" which adds a player (can be offline) to your group - but i don't know how this could be done - nor i know if this will be a good solution

(i'm looking for a 1v1-rated arena-solution too :) )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use