since mangosd.conf \ DBC.Locale = 8 doesn't work.
(unfortunately all this is due to the fact that just this does not work)
i used a different solution:
1. When using A_replace_BaseEnglish_with_XXX.sql, I get the message:
> 1048 - Column 'content_default' cannot be null
that is, when replacing localization, some of the strings are missing, and the replacement stops
Need to add or find a way to skip null strings.
2. I could add missing strings from Translations_TODO \
- these files are created for Mangos Online Translation Editor which is not accessible
- all lines are written to the `trans_words` table, that is, they need to be manually edited
- if you manually correct the `trans_words` tables to the required ones, I get an error
> 1054 - Unknown column 'word_id' in 'where clause', that is, you still need to fix the columns for the table.
For the mangos team, this is a trivial task, but for me it remains a headache.