Unable to interact with class trainers

Binvoil

Question

Ive create a Vanilla 1.12 Mangos server and when I load up the server and play I notice that all profession and Class trainers are physically there but when Talked to they just say Good Evening or That they aren't my Class trainer and I should go talk to them. I have quest I can not Complete because of it. What I noticed in the script when the server is initially started is "NPC_TRAINER_TEMPLATE Table Is Empty". I looked in the files and see what I think are the actual Template files but Im not sure If I'm on the right track. If anyone has any suggestions on how to load them or Can explain why the Script says its empty that would be great! Any Info would be appreciated!

Edit: So I believe templates is not the issue. Considering that My vendors dont have templates and all of them work. Anyone have an Idea on what files contains The trainers itself that doesnt seem to be loading?

3 answers to this question

The NPC_TRAINER_TEMPLATE holds information about what spells a specific trainer npc should offer to those who speak with him. If that table is empty then the trainer will not have any spells to give you. This means that you have to import the data that should be in that table, because it should not be empty. You need to clone the database repository from github and launch "InstallDatabases.bat" then fill in all your connection info in the window that pops up.

Sorry for the late response.

Sorry, Im New at this and have been looking for hours. So I went to the repository (which I assume is SQLyog) and I see the physical columns for The trainers that has a bunch of data in it. Is there Something that could make the program not load a specific area? Or Something I have to do with the data before I was suppose to start the server? It would mean alot. It states in the script that it loaded all the trainer spells but for some reason Im unable to actually interact with them where the menu is pulled up so I can purchase

Archived