Help fixing a error from a older repo

Shaorin

Question

hey all i'm still intressted in getting a 3.2.2a server up its justa patch i like for some reason:)

i did use trinitycore before trinitycore2 7331 it works ok and no major problem.

but i did get wonder what if i can get a mangos server up and running instead sure its not 3.3.5, but i might be able to learn and update it for 3.3.5 but still useing it on 3.2.2a

so i was looking around on git and tryed to find one version of it. i did ask a friend for help so he help me find this version:

Mangos server 3.2.2

it has no DB no scriptdev2 just the server files. but its a start. but the problem are i get compleing errors and i dont know how git works i can get to oct 09 2009 so i dont know how to find it. i dont even knwo if this is the right one or if i can go higher up. 

i need to support 3.2.2a 10505 so if its higher it dont work.

these are the errors i get and i dont know how the fix the pointer VS2010 are alittle better then 2008 it say what needs to be done. so thats good even if i dont understand it:)

2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility(163): error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'int' to 'QueryResult *'
2>          Conversion from integral type to pointer type requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
2>          C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility(247) : see reference to function template instantiation 'std::_Pair_base<_Ty1,_Ty2>::_Pair_base<_Ty,int>(_Other1 &&,_Other2 &&)' being compiled
2>          with
2>          [
2>              _Ty1=const char *,
2>              _Ty2=QueryResult *,
2>              _Ty=char *,
2>              _Other1=char *,
2>              _Other2=int
2>          ]
2>          ..\..\src\shared\Database\SqlOperations.cpp(110) : see reference to function template instantiation 'std::pair<_Ty1,_Ty2>::pair<char*,int>(_Other1 &&,_Other2 &&)' being compiled
2>          with
2>          [
2>              _Ty2=QueryResult *,
2>              _Other1=char *,
2>              _Other2=int
2>          ]
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility(163): error C2439: 'std::_Pair_base<_Ty1,_Ty2>::second' : member could not be initialized
2>          with
2>          [
2>              _Ty2=QueryResult *
2>          ]
2>          C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility(167) : see declaration of 'std::_Pair_base<_Ty1,_Ty2>::second'
2>          with
2>          [
2>              _Ty2=QueryResult *
2>          ]
3>------ Build started: Project: realmd, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
3>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\Mangos 3.2.2\MaNGOS\win\VC100\shared__Win32_Release\shared.lib'
4>------ Build started: Project: mangosd, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
4>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\Mangos 3.2.2\MaNGOS\win\VC100\shared__Win32_Release\shared.lib'
5>------ Build started: Project: script, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
5>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'mangosd.lib'
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 4 failed, 6 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

thanks alot for the help. sorry i cant make a repo if i could i whould send you that one. the commit should be 

commit c11b77304ae2e2c6cdaab60b169ba48b9842310e VladimirMangos committed on Oct 6, 2009

page to commit if the repo i sended higher up was wrong.

thanks once more for all help, 

1 answer to this question

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use