Error with Cmake

Intemporel

Question

Hello everyone, i'm french, sorry for my soooo bad english :S

Today i've try to compile my first server with Mangos ( and Eluna ), and at the step of Cmake i've this error :

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/2/1512511154-error-cmake.png

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
LIB_EAY_DEBUG (ADVANCED)
    linked by target "realmd" in directory C:/Users/Ordinateur/Desktop/Eluna/src/realmd
    linked by target "mangosd" in directory C:/Users/Ordinateur/Desktop/Eluna/src/mangosd
LIB_EAY_RELEASE (ADVANCED)
    linked by target "realmd" in directory C:/Users/Ordinateur/Desktop/Eluna/src/realmd
    linked by target "mangosd" in directory C:/Users/Ordinateur/Desktop/Eluna/src/mangosd
SSL_EAY_DEBUG (ADVANCED)
SSL_EAY_RELEASE (ADVANCED)

Someone can help me ? Thanks :)

1 answer to this question

Archived