[PATCH] Ally&Horde in the same group (Updated)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hi

i'm a little problem with your patch during a compilation.

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\Group.cpp(331) : error C2065: 'objmgr' : identificateur non déclaré

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\Group.cpp(331) : error C2228: la partie gauche de '.GetPlayer' doit avoir un class/struct/union

2> le type est ''unknown-type''

my core is 8799.

( sorry for my english i'm frensh)

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Shin, i only changed two things on it. I pressed enter on the fourth line to separate the @@, like this

From this

+++ b/src/game/Group.cpp@@ -322,10 +322,20 @@ bool Group::AddMember(const uint64 &guid, const char* name)

To this

+++ b/src/game/Group.cpp

@@ -322,10 +322,20 @@ bool Group::AddMember(const uint64 &guid, const char* name)

And on the last line (line 60) i pressed enter since it was needed for it to work on my ubuntu box. Gave it one more empty line at the bottom to compile with no warnings.

Tested and it compiled fine. After which i checked with a tauren hunter and a druid night elf to see if it worked (I activated the option allow 2 side group and other options except for guild 2 side). It did not work, it said it was unfriendly. Tested with 9074. What do you think it might be. Diid i miss something obvious am guessing.

• 2 weeks later...

u do know, if u dont feel like waiting on him, u can write in the patch on your own right? i mean, like if u do, would be nice to share with other people. if he doesnt finish rewritten it in, i'll write it in and post my little patch for it. just know that its me that manually rewritten t at code in from the first post, and not shin so it may not be as good as his lol.