Calendar - guild events

debilvul

i was speaking with dev which done this for TrinityCore. He based on decompiled client to see structure and processing data exchanged between server and client.

If I may advice something - i think this job shouldn't be done twice ;-)

I do agree on this. It's more a matter of converting code to mangos patch and adapt to proper mangos code style and quality. In any case, there is no need to duplicate studies already done.

• 1 month later...
I do agree on this. It's more a matter of converting code to mangos patch and adapt to proper mangos code style and quality. In any case, there is no need to duplicate studies already done.

And how to decode the data? just add an event in client and try to find out which field is it assigned to? or are there any else tactics?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

guild system is something on continuously working on at SkyFireEMU,

guild events is actually a subsystem of Calendar_Events,

rather pointless to actively pursue work on a layer of the system when the base isn't implemented and working...

first things first, a working calender system with event/invites etc working... then the guild stuff which is much simpler.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use