Database character editor

• 39 years later...

I'm looking for some software that would allow me to change/modify character information in the database 'characters'. This would be from anything like give items, changing level, base stats, spells, money, location, etc.

I've seen a few but I'm curious if there is one that is more comprehensive that I haven't seen yet.

A nice little GUI, that displays a picture of the character, with text boxes that simply labels the fields to be edited, like level, guild, and so on.

Sounds good to me. I like simple.

But you can edit that stuff by hand using Quice, SQLyog, Navicat, MySQL GUI Tools, or any of the other SQL query editors.

The wiki ought to give you all the details on what the various tables and fields are that you need to edit, until someone comes along that feels undertaking such a programming project as a character editor is worthwhile.

just as a note of warning, i tried doing that but the part about adding items, you cant just change stuff or insert items directly into the database you have to go through the server itself to create a good instance of an item then you have to set the owner of the item to whoever you want