How do i download one of the previous rev mangos?

unfortunatly it seems that this job isn't that easy... or simply: git doesn't support that :-(

and with that you're wrong.

you simply do a 'git reset' to the version. e.g. to go to commit 1afd598 (just took any number, this is not a real commit) just do this:

git reset 1afd598

btw, the forum search doesn't bite, you can use it ;)

look here for more informations: http://getmangos.eu/community/viewforum.php?id=27

• 39 years later...

I looked for a way to do this as well.

unfortunatly it seems that this job isn't that easy... or simply: git doesn't support that :-(

I just found ways like using the git svn interface... but this just didn't work for me :-(

The other way I can't remember now and also not, why I didn't try that one xD

but ok... for especcially MaNGOS...

if you want for example the rev 8587 'cause it's the last one supporting 3.1.3, you now just pull the tag v0.14

this is not that hard to do.

regards

Drako

Hm is there a way to get a tarball of a specific revision through Lighthouse? I've been downloading a master tarball up to now to prevent having to use Git, but now which the switch to 3.2.2 I'd like to get the 0.14 release revision as a tarball.

Thanks in advance