[Quick Question] Function Help

Guest yasuno

Hello, moving from Arc/Aspire i almost have all my scripts converted, as far as our teleporter goes we had a couple of different unique things and im not sure if they can be done here, so i will post them below and maybe someone knows the function or code for doing it as well thanks!

Buff - Make the npc cast a spell onto a player. --- Nvm i figured this one out on my own :D

Bind Hearthstone - Bind hearthstone to the teleporter.

Reset Spells - Reset player spells to starting ones.

Reset Talents - Reset player talents to where they have all there points again.

Save Character To DB - Saves there character to the database.

Remove Resurrection Sickness - Removes the resurrection sickness aura off of them. --- Nvm i figured this one out on my own :D

Make Player Emote - Make the player do a emote.

I really hope someone here at least knows how to do some of these, thank you so much for your help!

NOTE - I know this is a ScriptDev2 thing and i have a topic on there as well but im hoping by having it at both sites i will be able to get an answer, thanks!

Does this mean no one knows any of these lol?

I figured out the commands for reset talent points and bind hearthstone and the menu's come up and will say you can reset your talent points for 1 gold or would you like to set your hearthstone here, but after i click ok or yes nothing happens so im not sure what thats about. :3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use