Vehicles (Dev)

Guest AuntieMangos

I honestly do not know what to do, I'm crazy trying to make the patch correctly.

I'm doing everything as stated in the forum.

read and read all 23 pages but I always get the same error.

>> Loaded 102 pet Addition spell spells for data entries and 665 Summoned creature templates

05/24/2010 13:51:52 Loading Creature Addon Data ...

05/24/2010 13:51:52

05/24/2010 13:51:52 ERROR: Error in creature_template_addon table, Probably Was updated sql file format (there should be 7 fields in sql).

I'm using sqlyog do not know if is the software.

try with the patch of my review.

also try with the latest patch installed the 4 sql but still giving me the same error

Help me please and not to do

my data base is

MaNGOS CORE:(9842) + YTDB-546 WOTLK 3.3.3a (11723)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have messed up something, because, if you have applied correctly the patch, the error message must be "ERROR: Error in creature_template_addon table, Probably Was updated sql file format (there should be 9 fields in sql)." I think you must reapply the patch (only on core).

One problem: when you shot with a vehicle, your enemy can see the visual effect, but very slowly. In the other hand, you can see the effect well. Anyone has the same issue? It's only a visual, but fix this will be cool ^^

Hello,

now I really have to work on ulduar (cuz every lower raid is open on my server), so I fixed passangers reloacation in vehicle and moved m_SeatData info to normal m_movementInfo because I dont see reason why not look at vehicle as normal transport.

http://github.com/Tasssadar/Valhalla-Project/commit/fc0a063fcf983c4d7a00e60d80f19591fb155ddd

Also updated to newest revison.

Thx for updating Wojta!

I found a little typo in your sql update -> v10_vehicle_test_data.sql

UPDATE creature_template SET speed = '1.5', unit_flags = 8 WHERE entry IN (33844,33845);

Theres only a speed_walk and speed_run column instead of speed. :)

Used DB: UDB 391

Thx for updating Wojta!

I found a little typo in your sql update -> v10_vehicle_test_data.sql

UPDATE creature_template SET speed = '1.5', unit_flags = 8 WHERE entry IN (33844,33845);

Theres only a speed_walk and speed_run column instead of speed. :)

Used DB: UDB 391

This is in my last pull from Tasssadar/Valhalla-Project.git vehicle pull which I done about 2 weeks ago:

UPDATE creature_template SET speed_run = '1.5', unit_flags = 8 WHERE entry IN (33844,33845);

I'm sorry to inform you you have an old copy of that sql because that was fixed about a month ago.

Don't feel bad I've compiled a new core and then couldn't understand why my scripts wasn't working till I realized I had compiled SD2 from my main repo and not the modified repo I was using....I felt like that old saying "We're sorry to inform you your Son is dead because he was STUPID!".....

Dudes, simples question. There's anyway to post codes or files to update DBs and not just download repacks.

I love all the DBs works (make me wet always) but I have some fear in use repacks cause once the creator get school, familly, dog, girlfriend (ok, some of us) the Repack users get orphans.

Hugs

Repacks are lame. Compiling your own server means you never have to worry about not having the latest binaries.

It may be more work, but you'll thank yourself for knowing how your server is put together. It makes one a better administrator and trouble-shooter.

For Vehicle patch, I think that Wotja's work is still the "official" code base. I wish everyone would try to contribute there instead of insisting on hijacking the project with their own forks. This might have been nearly completed by now with more teamwork. Maybe then things would not be such a mess, either.

Receiving objects: 100% (1149/1149), 380.83 KiB, done.

Resolving deltas: 100% (1041/1041), completed with 131 local objects.

From git://github.com/Tasssadar/Valhalla-Project

* branch vehicle -> FETCH_HEAD

Auto-merged src/game/GameObject.cpp

Auto-merged src/game/GridNotifiers.cpp

Auto-merged src/game/Level3.cpp

Auto-merged src/game/ObjectMgr.cpp

Auto-merged src/game/Pet.cpp

Auto-merged src/game/Player.cpp

Auto-merged src/game/Player.h

Auto-merged src/game/Spell.cpp

Auto-merged src/game/SpellAuras.cpp

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/SpellAuras.cpp

Auto-merged src/game/SpellEffects.cpp

Auto-merged src/game/Unit.cpp

Auto-merged src/game/Unit.h

Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

can someone help me @ this problem

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(662) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<<'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(665) : error C2065: 'questgiver' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(665) : error C2065: 'questgiver' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(665) : error C2227: left of '->IsHostileTo' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

2> type is ''unknown-type''

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(666) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '=='

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(666) : warning C4390: ';' : empty controlled statement found; is this the intent?

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(668) : error C2065: 'questgiver' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(668) : error C2065: 'questgiver' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(668) : error C2227: left of '->IsHostileTo' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(669) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '>>'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(669) : warning C4390: ';' : empty controlled statement found; is this the intent?

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(672) : error C2065: 'questgiver' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(672) : error C2227: left of '->HasFlag' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(675) : error C2065: 'questgiver' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(678) : error C2065: 'questgiver' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(680) : error C2065: 'questgiver' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(680) : error C2227: left of '->GetGUID' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\QuestHandler.cpp(680) : error C2514: 'uint64' : class has no constructors

2> c:\\Users\\dark\\Desktop\\master\\src\\framework\\Platform/Define.h(112) : see declaration of 'uint64'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3634) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<<'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3639) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3667) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<<'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3672) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3676) : error C2181: illegal else without matching if

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3938) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<<'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3940) : error C2065: 'data' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3941) : error C2065: 'data' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3942) : error C2065: 'data' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3943) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '=='

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3945) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3951) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '>>'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3955) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4001) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<<'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4006) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4228) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<<'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4230) : error C2065: 'data' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4231) : error C2065: 'data' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4232) : error C2065: 'data' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4234) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '=='

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4236) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4242) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '>>'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4280) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<<'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4285) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4316) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<<'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4316) : warning C4390: ';' : empty controlled statement found; is this the intent?

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4319) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '=='

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4322) : error C2059: syntax error : '>>'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4324) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4324) : error C2447: '{' : missing function header (old-style formal list?)

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4331) : error C2059: syntax error : '}'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4331) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4331) : error C2059: syntax error : '}'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4334) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4334) : error C2447: '{' : missing function header (old-style formal list?)

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(6903) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<<'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8285) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<<'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8288) : error C2065: 'player' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8288) : error C2065: 'player' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8288) : error C2227: left of '->GetTypeId' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8289) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '=='

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8289) : warning C4390: ';' : empty controlled statement found; is this the intent?

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8291) : error C2374: 'vehicle' : redefinition; multiple initialization

2> ..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8287) : see declaration of 'vehicle'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8292) : error C2065: 'caster' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8298) : error C2065: 'caster' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8298) : error C2227: left of '->GetGUID' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8299) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '>>'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8299) : warning C4390: ';' : empty controlled statement found; is this the intent?

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8304) : error C2065: 'caster' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8304) : error C2227: left of '->GetTypeId' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8307) : error C2065: 'caster' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8307) : error C2227: left of '->GetSession' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8307) : error C2227: left of '->SendPacket' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8317) : error C2065: 'caster' : undeclared identifier

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(8317) : error C2227: left of '->RemoveAurasDueToSpell' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

bump to fix wotjas here errors

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp: In member function âvoid WorldSession::HandleQuestgiverStatusMultipleQuery(WorldPacket&)â:

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:662: error: expected primary-expression before â<<â token

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:662: error: expected primary-expression before â<<â token

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:662: error: expected primary-expression before â<â token

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:662: error: âHEADâ was not declared in this scope

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:662: error: expected `;' before â:â token

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:665: error: âquestgiverâ was not declared in this scope

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:666: error: expected primary-expression before â==â token

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:666: error: expected primary-expression before â==â token

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:666: error: expected primary-expression before â=â token

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:667: error: expected primary-expression before â*â token

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:668: error: âquestgiverâ was not declared in this scope

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:669: error: expected primary-expression before â>>â token

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:669: error: expected primary-expression before â>>â token

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:669: error: expected primary-expression before â>â token

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:669: error: âfc0a063fcf983c4d7a00e60d80f19591fb155dddâ was not declared in this scope

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:669: error: expected `;' before â:â token

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:672: error: âquestgiverâ was not declared in this scope

../../../src/game/QuestHandler.cpp:675: error: âquestgiverâ was not declared in this scope

make[3]: *** [QuestHandler.o] Error 1

i think questhandler is broken at this point

[10032] Remove not needed local declaration of dialog status and rename some to

clarify.

spell auras at this

[10030] Add aura remove modes for expire and absorb shield break cases and use

GetTarget()/GetSpellProto() instead of m_target/m_spellProto

hope wotja can fix that greetz andy

p.s. your is very nice go on

All the errors are related with a bad merge. To apply patches like this one, learn first how to use git, use google, learn first with small patches, if you want to have a great server, you must learn git (and c++), or at least know how to fix conflicts...

Mini-guide: When the automatic merge fail, git will write this in the source code:

<<<<<<HEAD
//Some code
=======
//Some code
<<<<<<Commit ad9s8fg7a77aa87dfg

To fix simple conflicts, do the following:

<<<<<<HEAD --> DELETE THIS
//Some code --> DELETE THIS
======= --> DELETE THIS
//Some code
<<<<<<Commit ad9s8fg7a77aa87dfg -->DELETE THIS

I have started a year ago use MaNGOS, also git and c++, and I recommend learn this because it's the best form to have your server up-to-date. Hope it can help.