[9113 and older] Serious Bug (respawn)!

Guest Rol1983

I found serious bug in these rev and in older: mangos compiled with clean mangos repo and clean udb 386

When player kill mobs these mobs not respawn ----->infos: Spawntime: Full:5m Remain:5m 56s (remain>full) :)

In older repos have these bug already.

player have great problem with this while killing mobs and other player go there again few hour and mob death...

while i restart server these death/killed mobs respawns.

thx.great work!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue when i set a npc spawntime to 30secs i get

Spawntime: Full: 30secs Remain:5m30s

I was going to try a clean version of mangos to see if it was one of the patches but reading the guy above he already tried it and got the same thing. Only thing i could think of was a core bug or i'm missing something here like a db option.

Mangos Version: 9159

Custom Patches: Vehicle, Dual Spec, insider42 and patches by me

SD2 Version: 1524

Database Name and Version : YTDB R527

How it SHOULD work: The respawn timer should start what spawntimesecs is set to

How it DOES work: Doesn't seem to listen to the spawntimesecs

Thats not a bug.

Take a look to your config file where the corpse delay values for normal, elite and boss mobs are.

This time is added to your respawn time.

Means: If you kill a normal mob which has a respawn of 1minute and a default corpse delay value of 5 minutes in config, the mob will respawn after 6 minutes!

You can change the values but remember this time is the time that players have for loot.

NoFantasy intruduced a new function to make mobs respawn without the conf values. Of course you need c++ scripts for them to add the new function in script.

Bye

NuRRi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use