[9160][patch] Quick Recovery

Guest dardennf

What bug does the patch fix? What features does the patch add?

Quick recovery should now proc on dodged and parried finishers.

Quick Recovery - Rank 1

For which repository revision was the patch created?

any

Is there a thread in the bug report section or at lighthouse? If yes, please add a link to the thread.

can't find any

Who has been writing this patch? Please include either forum user names or email addresses.

Me

update spell_proc_event set procEx=52 where entry in (31244,31245);

edit : But there is also a problem, sometimes your finisher is dodged missed or parried by yourself, so it can proc 2 times or 1 times even if the finisher doesn't is missed dodged or parried by the ennemy.

maybe try to add a 1 sec internal cd?

edit: and a questing? should it proc from attack whick actually dont hit target (miss, dodge) or even from attack which hit the target (parry,block)?

i think it wound probably be only miss and dodge and then the ProcEx should be ProcEx = 20

maybe try to add a 1 sec internal cd?

edit: and a questing? should it proc from attack whick actually dont hit target (miss, dodge) or even from attack which hit the target (parry,block)?

i think it wound probably be only miss and dodge and then the ProcEx should be ProcEx = 20

the tooltips says that it refunds the energy when the finisher fail to hit the target, so when it misses its dodged parryed or even blocked it should give the energt back, check wowhead coments.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use