[Bug] Improved Devouring Plague

Guest Nykothino

mangos ist still 3.2.2a support

I mean the current version 3.2.2a, as in the 3.3 This talent works well

Instant damage is currently approximately 6.2% when drinking it be 15%

P.D. Sorry for my English, My English is not good so why do not you understand me see what I mean

• 4 weeks later...

Current instant dmg is 8%. On 3.3.2 it should be 30% (http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=63627)

If you look in the sourcecode you see it directly.

int32 damagefromticks = SpellDamageBonus(pVictim, procSpell, (leachAura->GetModifier()->m_amount* GetSpellAuraMaxTicks(procSpell)), DOT);
                   basepoints0 = damagefromticks * triggerAmount / 100;
                   triggered_spell_id = 63675;
                   break;

From my point of view it should looks like:

basepoints0 = damagefromticks * 30 / 100;

Would be nice, if some1 could confirm my idea.

@Forusim: That's certainly not a correct fix, there's three different ranks of the talent.

And triggerAmount certainly should be 30 for rank 3, if it's not, find the reason why...

But i have another suspicion, i've looked at the calculation for damagefromticks many many times and then it finally struck me.

I think it should be:

int32 damagefromticks = GetSpellAuraMaxTicks(procSpell) * SpellDamageBonus(pVictim, procSpell, leachAura->GetModifier()->m_amount, DOT);

instead of:

int32 damagefromticks = SpellDamageBonus(pVictim, procSpell, (leachAura->GetModifier()->m_amount* GetSpellAuraMaxTicks(procSpell)), DOT);

And i also think you can save some CPU cycles by replacing GetSpellAuraMaxTicks(procSpell) with lechAura->GetAuraMaxTicks()...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use