[help] Several Works

Guest balacas

Works = Professions ?

Do you mean that your players' characters now have 2 professions but you wish to allow 3 professions?

Change this line in mangos.conf:

MaxPrimaryTradeSkill = 3

It will allow all characters to have 3 professions. The characters who now have only 2 professions can learn the third profession they choose from the correct trainer.

Glad to be of help, balacas. :)

Looks like that's what he was referring to, xeross155. That line in mangosd.conf I put in the code tags does allow you to choose how many primary professions characters can have. For my low-pop server, I allow 3 so players can have a chance when wanting to make their own items that sometimes requires another profession to complete, such as an enchanter that also chooses leatherworking and needs skinning so they can make their own enchanted armors.

Glad to be of help, balacas. :)

Looks like that's what he was referring to, xeross155. That line in mangosd.conf I put in the code tags does allow you to choose how many primary professions characters can have. For my low-pop server, I allow 3 so players can have a chance when wanting to make their own items that sometimes requires another profession to complete, such as an enchanter that also chooses leatherworking and needs skinning so they can make their own enchanted armors.

he's using an interpreter program... its Professions he is interested in... he doesnt speak english so be careful how you reply ( check your reply using google translate or something similar to make sure that the french translation of whatever you psoted is what you want him to understand or you can bet this is going to happen again.)

DON'T PANIC ! :)

Balacas I think you should use the translator called Reverso ( http://www.reverso.net/text_translation.asp?lang=FR ). Its work is often better than google translator :)

-> Balacas je pense que vous devriez utiliser le traducteur appelé Reverso (http: // www.reverso.net/text_translation.asp ? Lang=FR). Son travail est souvent meilleur que le traducteur de Google :)

Reminds me of "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" when a simple remark by Aurthur Dent slipped through a dimensional wormhole and was overheard by aliens at peace negotiations, where it was a dreadful insult in their language, which started an intergalactic war! lol

lmao.. well lets hope that none of us get swallowed by a dog then ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use