Arena invite

Guest Jacky

Hi all i'm new and i want to know how to fix arenas.My revision is 8993 for win 32.

Well.. The problem is when two teams join arena the arena doesn't invite them. Sorry for my bad english im new :rolleyes:

Can someone tell me how to fix it step by step?

Yeah sure, that's why you can't enter arenas if you happen to transfer through maps with loading screen or if you are in combat.

Arena invite system still buggy as hell.

you never been able to enter arena in combat (working as intended)

when you're in loading screen you're "out of world", you cant receive whispers, etc. maybe because of the way mangos handles teleporting

you never been able to enter arena in combat (working as intended)

when you're in loading screen you're "out of world", you cant receive whispers, etc. maybe because of the way mangos handles teleporting

Sorry, I did not expressed myself right.

The bug about the combat thing is the change the server to treat the player "is in combat" happens when someone casts you Mind Control, also Beacon of Light treats the player "in combat" too. So someone applies these to you, you go out of arena and the UI tells you that you're OOC, but when arena invites pops the game tells that you actually are. What's more, it seems that when the player IS in combat the arena invitation accept time seems to be reduced like 50% of the out of combat wait time.

And more? Should I count them, while knowing that

1. Don't keep posting, " fix this fix this fix this, we need this, why isn't it fixed? anyone know how to fix this yet? how come no one's fixed this yet?". This kind of behavior will not make you any friends. People will post a fix when they post a fix. You'll get it when they finish it.

2. If a certain thread is not getting the attention you think it deserves, start working out the problem yourself. I'm sure others are busy with their own obligations, everything can't be fixed in a day. Learn some coding or scripting and try to learn how to fix it yourself.

Anyways, let's hope these things change like before the coming of the 6th expansion. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use