[Crash][9330] Casting some spells triggers a crash + Freeze cause

Auntie Mangos

• 40 years later...

Mangos configuration:

Revision: 9330

SD2: Revision 1517

Database: PSDB (I dont know any better for blizzlike realm)

Casting spells with missing or wrong spell_script_target information triggeres a crash or even a freeze (its 50-50).

For example I took the"Red Snapper - Very Tasty!" quest - http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=9452

and I had to catch some fishes. When I am near the object and cast the spell its ok, but I went to shore and accidently clicked on the item so the spell tried to cast, followoed a crash. Did this a couple of times and the last mangosd messages were error reports that there is missing spell_script_target information. Unfortunately I am new to linux and I dont know how to make a crash dump... PSDB added spell_Script_target information and it is working good now for this spell

Yesterday I noticed that there is crash with spell ID 35998. When you complete "Forward Base: Reaver's Fall" quest the quest receiver casts this spell on you, but this cause a server crash. I thought there is a problem with my quests and it is DB related but I learned this spell and tried to cast it on me -> resulted a crash again.

Please tell me how to generate crash dumps so next time I dont bother you with plain text but with crash dump :(.

Thank you