[BUG] Battleground player limit exceedance

Guest eleyaro

Mangos Version: 9462

Using world DB: UDB 0.11.6 (387) for MaNGOS 9310 with SD2 SQL for rev. 1566

How it SHOULD work: Player limit on battlegrounds should not be exceeded. When a person exits a BG the invitation should be sent to only one (next) player in the queue.

How it DOES work: What actually happens is that when someone exits (mainly by alt+F4) invitation is sent for ALL of the players in the queue. The same thing seems to be happening if a few queued players are in a party - all of them get the invitation. Because of that there are times when one/both teams are far over the player limit (like 13/15 when it should be max 10/10).

Screenshots: *removed*

I'd appreciate it if someone would look into it, thanks in advance...

• 3 weeks later...

big thx on that bugreport.. i also think invitation should only be sent to one if it's realy sent to multiple ones this will be a first step in solving this nasty bug :) .. but don't know if i can fix this..

ps: i've removed your pictures.. i think it's forbidden to post ingame pics.. but anyway they don't help discovering the problem.. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use