3.3.3 changes

• 40 years later...

hi, i'm not a noob in the world of emulation servers, i've used arcemu and mangos since 2008 :) but i've always used precompiled cores... in these days i've compiled my first mangos core ( fortunately all was fine and it's running without a problem..wow xD ). I have been away from mangos forum for a while, and i have a simple question ( don't know if this is the right place to post it ):

have 3.3.3 spells and talents changes been implemented yet? i am referring, for example, at rogue's subtlety changes in damage calculation with daggers equipped.

cheers and keep up the good work :)

Yeah, it takes time to fully implement features with each new client update. Although MaNGOS now supports 3.3.3a, it does not necessarily include total support for all features. There's still a lot to do and I doubt if we'll ever see a 100% compatible server simply for the fact that it seems a new client update or expansion is released just as the MaNGOs devs begin catching up to the last one. lol