Git apply error

Guest Raynar

I'm trying to apply this patch to my source:

http://github.com/insider42/scriptdev2/commit/c79a3e36aab48c5e4b77ee06ae8af3e69469dd53

but when I do: git apply patch

it sais me:

# git apply ../parches/VoA.patch
../parches/VoA.patch:767: trailing whitespace.
   {
../parches/VoA.patch:865: trailing whitespace.
#define H_SP_METEOR_FISTS       68161
error: patch failed: Makefile.am:406
error: Makefile.am: patch does not apply
error: VC80/80ScriptDev2.vcproj: No such file or directory
error: VC90/90ScriptDev2.vcproj: No such file or directory
error: system/ScriptLoader.cpp: No such file or directory

The same for this patch:

http://github.com/insider42/scriptdev2/commit/3c907f5e1418cb7b9fd1688b12ca9dd72e75ab67

# git apply ../parches/TOC.patch
../parches/TOC.patch:32: trailing whitespace.
DELETE FROM `creature` WHERE `map` = 649 AND `id` IN
../parches/TOC.patch:73: trailing whitespace.
DELETE FROM `creature_loot_template` WHERE `entry` IN
../parches/TOC.patch:76: trailing whitespace.
../parches/TOC.patch:79: trailing whitespace.
../parches/TOC.patch:82: trailing whitespace.
error: scripts/northrend/crusaders_coliseum/trial_of_the_crusader/boss_anubarak_trial.cpp: No such file or directory
error: scripts/northrend/crusaders_coliseum/trial_of_the_crusader/boss_faction_champions.cpp: No such file or directory
error: scripts/northrend/crusaders_coliseum/trial_of_the_crusader/boss_jaraxxus.cpp: No such file or directory
error: scripts/northrend/crusaders_coliseum/trial_of_the_crusader/boss_northrend_beasts.cpp: No such file or directory
error: scripts/northrend/crusaders_coliseum/trial_of_the_crusader/boss_twin_valkyr.cpp: No such file or directory
error: scripts/northrend/crusaders_coliseum/trial_of_the_crusader/instance_trial_of_the_crusader.cpp: No such file or directory
error: scripts/northrend/crusaders_coliseum/trial_of_the_crusader/trial_of_the_crusader.cpp: No such file or directory
error: scripts/northrend/crusaders_coliseum/trial_of_the_crusader/trial_of_the_crusader.h: No such file or directory
error: system/ScriptLoader.cpp: No such file or directory

Any help?

insider42 / scriptdev2

forked from scriptdev2/scriptdev2

You are on getmangos.com, not on scriptdev2.com...

If you tried to apply an SD2 patch to Mangos, you shouldn't be surprised the files don't even exist...or what exactly are you trying, that makes this topic mangos related?

-edit-

This was not a suggestion to complain at scriptdev2.com, they are not responsible for forked repos either, just wanted to point out that it seems you try to combine apples with oranges...so to speak...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use