[phpBB]MaNGOS Login Bridge

Guest xeross155

@Dietrich

I made this about 1 or 2 weeks ago it might help with what you are trying to do

http://filebeam.com/47b8a5eda188aad698751b19f0bcab53

when you make a forum account it makes a mangos account and should also check to make sure no one has that name on in the realm db before making the forum account

just replace the ucp_register.php in /includes/ucp/

and add the server_info.php into /includes/ucp/

and then edit the server_info.php then try it :)

what *I* want to do is take this bridge, incorporate it with bruno's minimangaer (already done and working) and then transform the minimanager into a eye-pleasing CMS rather than the basic system it appears to be at a glance... its actually very nicely decked out, just **LOOKS** dull..

why not use the forums api on the frontend "minimanager or whatever ur gonna use" and just add redirects on the forum for the register and change pass buttons this way u dont have to modify much on the forum so that its easier to update it at a later time. I know in SMF they even have a page u can view that has all there api functions on it.

1 problem: If you use this, the other forum accounts don't work.

The registrations of the phpBB3.0.7 panel don't work. Only the WoW Logins work?

Possible to make it work also for the old users that register with the phpBB Registration page before that you apply this patch?

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use