Need Help - Invisible Walls Blocking Progress

Guest kingdutka

Not sure when this started, but it was within the last month or 2. Sometimes I get invisible walls blocking me from entering areas like the basement to the inn in Kharanos. Right now I am about 80% done with the Mechanar and cannot continue... I am standing above Pathaleon the Calculator and cannot go down the tunnel leading down to him...

I've had these invisible blockers stop me from entering all sorts of buildings. I am fairly certain logging out and back in doesn't fix it, but maybe restarting the server does.

Lastly, it seems to be on a per character basis. I was questing with my wifey and she entered a building and I was blocked from entering. A week later, we went back to that building and I was able to enter but she couldn't. Another few days later, we were both able to enter.

What is causing this and how do I fix it? This is a GAME STOPPING BUG!!!

EDIT: I tried GM command '.gob tar' and it targets the elevator on the other side of the dungeon, so there isn't a game object that got spawned to block my path or anything... It almost feels like I am being blocked on purpose for some reason. Maybe I'm being flagged as a cheater somehow, even though I am playing 100% legit? Idk...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use