[Paladin]Sacred Shield - bug

Guest moonspell

SS is working fine.

I don't think it does , I hit with a warrior S8 gear about 3 yellowhits+1white and they are all absorbed... I would wish a recheck...because i think that most of the holly paladin's spells are not bugged withouth some other talents and spell combos... so if you use sacred normaly it might not be bugged... but if you find the right combination i think it may scale a bit higher.

• 2 weeks later...

I this there's some problem with this spell, CD isn't 6 sec. between second activate.

I think Sacred Shield adsorb too much damage too.

If I make one holy pala with 5-6k SP I don't know what player can kill me ;)

MaNGOS/0.16.0 (* * Revision 9999 - *) for Linux_x64 (little-endian)

Using script library: ScriptDev2 (for MaNGOS 9832+) Revision [1703] 2010-05-28 16:16:15 (Unix)

Using World DB: PSDB WotLK (r310) for 3.3.3a (Core r9957 / SD2 r1694)

Using creature EventAI: PSDB EventAI & ACID 3.0.3

• 2 weeks later...
The problem is taht the shield is renewed every 6 seconds

No mather what happens, the shield procs every 6 seconds

I hope you can understand what i´m trying to say xD

I cant reproduce this, for me, shield procs only when I didnt had a shield and someone hits me.

i think the internal cooldown should start when the shield fades, but now, in my server the cooldown is starting with the first proc, so every 6 seconds the shield is up again.

every cooldown starts when the spell is casted, not when the effect of this spell fades, this has been stated also on patch notes for some spells

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use