Dual Spec [10010]

Guest [AlO]

That workaround is nice, but it causes problems on some servers.

what I plan to do, if i have time tonight, is make an item that requires lvl 40 to buy, binds on pickup, is unique 1, and has a right click effect that casts spell 63624 on the player. That will grant them dual spec. Also, it will cost 1000 gold with no faction discount. Then i'm going to add it to every bag vendor in the game (this is where i stick custom stuff i've made, since the bag vendors are generally empty anyway)

If anyone is energetic you might get this done before i get home. I imagine you could copy the template for any stat scroll in the game. The ones that give you int, stam, or whatever for 20-30 minutes.

EDIT: Did it, i think

K, the code box doesn't really allow me to show much off. The code boxes at the UDB forums are better.

basically I copied item 1180, the Scroll Of Stamina. I changed the price, level, unique, etc etc.

I'l reset my server when i get home and see if it works.

See if this works for you

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lztwvbgyytt/dual.sql.rar

NOTE! This file includes structure, of which you probably do not entirely need.

That workaround is nice, but it causes problems on some servers.

what I plan to do, if i have time tonight, is make an item that requires lvl 40 to buy, binds on pickup, is unique 1, and has a right click effect that casts spell 63624 on the player. That will grant them dual spec. Also, it will cost 1000 gold with no faction discount. Then i'm going to add it to every bag vendor in the game (this is where i stick custom stuff i've made, since the bag vendors are generally empty anyway)

If anyone is energetic you might get this done before i get home. I imagine you could copy the template for any stat scroll in the game. The ones that give you int, stam, or whatever for 20-30 minutes.

EDIT: Did it, i think

K, the code box doesn't really allow me to show much off. The code boxes at the UDB forums are better.

basically I copied item 1180, the Scroll Of Stamina. I changed the price, level, unique, etc etc.

I'l reset my server when i get home and see if it works.

See if this works for you

http://s291271998.onlinehome.us/dual.sql.rar

NOTE! This file includes structure, of which you probably do not entirely need.

404 Error, file not found.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use