Several Topic Post, Chat And Vip

Guest vandam

I have several questions i didnt want to take up to much room posting meny posts so i decided to post it all it 1 big context post.

Fisrt question is about chat, I went to some servers and I seen something about Chat and General Channels. Normal Channels look like :

[1. General Chat] [Person] :And set to default Collor.

What im looking for someone to help me create a diffrent type of general chat that looks like this :

[General Chat] [Person Name*]:

This would also link with my 2nd question wich ill make a final example how I want it to look.

My 2nd question, i have 5 Default Admin lvls, "1: VIP1, 2: VIP2, 3:Game Helper, 4:Admin, 5:Owner" In chat i would like to make default colorslike

Rank 1 : Orenge

[Person name] says:

Rank 2 : Red

[Person name] says:

Rank 3 : Blue

[Person name] says:

Rank 4 : Yellow

[Person name] says:

Rank 5 : White

[Person name] says:

This will also effect the same thing in general: Default is Green by the way.

So if a vip was to talk rank 2 the General Chat thign would do this :

[General Chat] [Person Name]:

I know you probly gonna go say Go learn C++ I know my way threw it, but not enought o do something like this but i think this will also help everyone out here that has a similar idea i beleave this is great for chat when i saw a server like this.

Please Help Im a mangos Fan and would love to see something like this if anyone can help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use