Weird Proc Trigger Mixup - WoWHead

I was looking into implementing a fix for Heartpierce, the ICC 25 man dagger.

I went to test it on my server and found that it procs Blessing of Light. Blessing of Light is supposed to be procced by a different ICC 25 man weapon Last Word (which does work...).

But I'm confused to why Wowhead would say that Blessing of Light is procced by Heartpierce and even more confused to why this exact situation happens ingame on a Mangos server.

Where is the spell trigger information held for weapons like this?

1 month after sorry for same bug report http://getmangos.eu/community/viewtopic.php?id=14978

• 40 years later...

I was looking into implementing a fix for Heartpierce, the ICC 25 man dagger.

I went to test it on my server and found that it procs Blessing of Light. Blessing of Light is supposed to be procced by a different ICC 25 man weapon Last Word (which does work...).

But I'm confused to why Wowhead would say that Blessing of Light is procced by Heartpierce and even more confused to why this exact situation happens ingame on a Mangos server.

Where is the spell trigger information held for weapons like this?

• 3 weeks later...

Huh, wrong dbc data, i guess.

I've looked at spells description and suddenly noticed:

Description: Your melee attacks have a chance to trigger Invigoration, granting you $71882s1 energy, ${$71883m1/10} rage, or $71881s1 mana every 2 sec for $71882d.

So these 8 (2 for 2k, 2 for war, 2 for rogue, 2 for manausers; 2 because there's a heroic version of this item) spells should actually proc according to players class.

You can find these spells on wowhead, just search Invigoration.

Though, I'm not skilled enough to write a patch. :(

And about wowhead... seems that they have correct dbc (or someone provided them with it). Description of spell is just "Server-side script".

Ok, I've written a patch, will publish it after testing.