makevmaps_simple.bat not working?

Guest Painwithin

Hello everyone, i just decided to update and i got everything finished but when i go to use the server i get the missinf or wrong vmap error "which im sure nothing changed in the client for 3.3.5a?" anyway so i figured perhaps they got corrupted so i was going to use the makevmaps_simple.bat and i keep getting an error that MSVCR100.dll is missing but i tried everything and i also found that it does exsist.

I was wondering if its just me and what can i do to possibly get this working so i can get the new files.

Ok so now the assembler is working for vmaps and etc, but after re-doing them all i cant start my server still due to this

VMap file '/opt/mangos/data/vmaps/000.vmtree' is missing or point to wrong version vmap file, redo vmaps with latest vmap_assembler.exe program

Correct *.map files not found in path '/opt/mangos/data/maps' or *.vmtree/*.vmtile files in '/opt/mangos/data/vmaps'. Please place *.map and vmap files in appropriate directories or correct the DataDir value in the mangosd.conf file.

and i dont know why, nothing has changed in the config double checked the paths and everything is there so im at a loss as to what else i can try.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use