Bizzlike Levels

Guest DaViper

I know Blizzard has moved up the max level to 85 for sometime now and MaNGOS has not but a few people have created FunServers with levels to 255, so I thought it would be nice if someone put up a patch with correct sql's to allow everyone to make this jump.

Patch is set for rev 10309: http://daviper.pastebin.org/441320

Problems I need help with:

1) Getting XPBar to redisplay at level 80 and show to 85.

2) Verify the the pets data is correct because I didn't have 3 pets data and had to guess

3) Verify it all works.

Do you test to change:

#    MaxPlayerLevel
#        Max level that can be reached by player for experience (in range from 1 to 100).
#        Change not recommended
#        Default: 80

This does not work, maybe it's client-related problem?

When you level up 81 for example, the packet is sent correctly, with the new amount of XP to level 82, but the xp bar still disappears.

That's the problem listed in the first post I need help with...I've leveled up to 85 with no problems other than on my server the xp bar doesn't show at all and I have no clue where in the source to fix this....

@ UnkleNuke I told you I was working on this last time on TS....lol!

Yes, you did, but I stand by my original statements. NYAH! :P

I have the sinking feeling the XP Bar issue might be client-side. Only other places I can think that there may be server-side code to fix it might be in CharacterHandler.cpp or Player.cpp.

One place to look at would be void Player::GiveLevel(uint32 level) in Player.cpp.

(Disclaimer: The above technical advice is based purely on intuition and does not imply any technical expertise on the part of the person posting.) lol

• 2 weeks later...

@Toinan67, Thats my A$$H@le older Brother, he thinks he's better but all he knows came from when Caveman roamd and computers were made outta stone and vines!

@xeross I've been looking at the client trying to understand how the xpbar works and see if it's possible to send a packet that turns it back on, I've seen it working under servers like well I won't mention thier names...

Well just last week I was on a public server running ACweb(yea every now and then I like Fun Servers) and they had the XPbar all the way upto 255 and they quoted on their forums that they were up to 3.3.5 client and to update...I asked about it and got told to F@@k OFF! it's private and I'm not one of their developers...

Well just last week I was on a public server running ACweb(yea every now and then I like Fun Servers) and they had the XPbar all the way upto 255 and they quoted on their forums that they were up to 3.3.5 client and to update...I asked about it and got told to F@@k OFF! it's private and I'm not one of their developers...

Change your name, be one of their developers, copy their source code, then leave and never speak to them again. :)

He was told by some of his freinds that retail is at level 85so he took some of the stuff I was working on towards the Cataclism thing and is trying to fix mangos now but what he forgot is he's supposted to be working on video for work and instead he's acting like he's 10 years younger and play ing all day...Moron!...Da Viper why don't you go back to your Guild Wars and leave the real work to us....Sorry every one for my little Brother he can be such an A$$

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use