WarCraft movie

Guest xnxx10

Movie should keep story from early part of game and first books:)

Yes, a movie on all the great story we know would be awesome.

But I think they should show a lot more than in War3 and WoW, maybe make a trilogy, one movie for each extension

The problem is...we already know the overall story

A whole new story would not be bad actually :D

Probably Michael Bay's next big project. I can see it now... lots of explosions, steam tonks with metal balls, two goblins acting like homeboys for comic relief, and Megan Fox not acting.

^_^

I'd prefer a James Cameron's movie in 3D and beautiful images, with a poor dwarf community being exterminated by orcs.

Explain me....what is the point of spamming a MMORPG server creation forum with shoes ads?...

Ban this guy, please

Btw, the report function does't work for me.

your report worked fine, or at least i received an email with your report, and someone else obviously did as they beat me to the ban ;)

your report worked fine, or at least i received an email with your report, and someone else obviously did as they beat me to the ban ;)

Oh ok, in fact when I click "Send report" the page loads indefinitely so I thought it didn't work. Thanks :P

well isnt this section given to the anything speakable ?

Yes, but not with spam :D

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use