mangosd ( error ) Wow private server Mangos

Guest TheMagicCactus

Hello Mangos Forum , i'm here to ask you help ! =)

So i've created a WoW private server under Mangos , based on this video : ==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN53lY6rf9g.

I do everything as told , it works perfectly , but when i log on , and select the server , i get disconnected right away. And my mangosd tells me :

2010-08-13 18:02:27 SQL: SELECT a.id, a.gmlevel, a.sessionkey, a.last_ip, a.locked, a.v, a.s, a.expansion, a.mutetime, a.locale, a_fp.accountid, a_fp.realmID, a_fp.security FROM account AS a LEFT JOIN account_forcepermission as a_fp on a.id = a_fp.AccountID WHERE username = 'MYUSERNAME'

2010-08-13 18:02:27 query ERROR: Table 'realmd.account_forcepermission' doesn't exist

2010-08-13 18:02:42 SQL: SELECT `text`, `next` FROM `broadcast_strings` ORDER BY RAND();

2010-08-13 18:02:42 query ERROR: Table 'custom.broadcast_strings' doesn't exist

So if anyone here had this probleme and knows the answer , or anybody else could help , that would be really great!! Thank you for your attention , see you soon ^_^

World of Warcraft by Mangos

The Magic Cactus

as patman said, if you want to follow failtube videos, and use crappy repacks, then go ask the creators of those for help. If on the other hand you want to use the real thing, then read the guides on the forum, download and compile mangos, read lots more, THEN ask for help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use