[10526][dev] Server side GCD check

darkstalker

spell 75 (auto-shot) has no gcd (StartRecoveryCategory = 0, StartRecoveryTime = 0)

spell 53209 (chimera shot) has the standard gcd (StartRecoveryCategory = 133, StartRecoveryTime = 1500)

spell 34490 (silencing shot) is again with no gcd (both values 0), so shouldn't interfere with chimera

That "another thing" you say must be a spell with no gcd or in a different category to be able to cast it succefully on a single gcd. So maybe you should say "MM burst exploit is dead"?

First at all, thanks for answer quickly.

I dont agree, try this: run with the hunter and stop, the autoshot will not shot inmediately, I think it has 0.1-0.2s at the begin.

Other thing, if you use for example chimera and wait 1s and you use silincing shot and after that you spam the key for the next skill, it will block the next skill and you will need to wait a short time for use the skill that you want again. I dont know if you understand me.

I have to agree that this fix also bugged the spell=53217 (wild quiver) (for some reason without this fix the talent works, I think the patch blocked the proc) plus if you want to do some burst in arena (not the exploit -.-) you can't. A Hunter MM is supposed to have some burst and this also has made the rapid fire just an illusion if you only get the autoshots :mad:. I'm very disappointed that this patch was implemented in the server where I play. I think should be tested a little more. It has a lot of issues for the hunter MM that is getting some xtra gcd that doesn't permit the cast of the next spell when it should.

I'm pretty sure that the ranged haste is there...this is not the problem.

will do more testing with hunters later, about http://www.wowhead.com/spell=3045 its a "ranged haste" aura that maybe its not related to unit cast speed and not being put in calculation (i'm not hunter player so didnt really care lol)

Hahaha you might be a pally or warlock player xD . Thanks anyway for answer so fast o,o. What about the http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53217 ? It was working perfect before, but since the patch isn't working at all. As a said before, I think the patch blocked the proc somehow I'd appreciate that at least you fix this and I'll feel less Nerf xD. The hunter MM in arena is a joke right now.

I checked it but it says nothing. I truly can assure that the talent was fully working. No other fix was implemented only this one and now I found the talent doesn't proc ( I shot the dummy for more than 10 minutes) that's why I'm thinking that the patch bugged or broken it someway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use