Cataclysm is here?

Auntie Mangos

cipherCOM do cmake support for mangos. This for mangos-0.12 but it not dependent in anything really from branch.

http://github.com/cipherCOM/mangos/commits/cmake-0.12

We active discuss it's problems and possible improvements last weeks and he make good progress.

Currently for me know 2 problem that need resolve for good work:

1) at build part ACE/TBB always relinking that slowdown development rebuilds

2) impossible start debug from IDB. dlls copied to finaly bin directory only at install project run

but at ide start used binaries in non-installed locations with missing libs path. So or must befixed lib paths into original locations

or bin dir must considered as built targed instead install target dir.

Both mostly affect development and existed cmake must fine work for endusers

a good database for cata?

Seriously, it seems like some people want a private cataclysm server before the real one is out. Wtf ?!

Stop asking for cataclysm support all the time, the official release date is december 7th (for my country), what do you think devs can do ? Yes, they're good, but I really doubt they can achieve before Blizzard what Blizzard is developing at this moment.

It's like asking for a pirated software before the real one is out.

Sorry if I'm rude....but sometimes I feel like I have to be so that people understand.

[vladimir: because they can't copy from mangos support changes as do for _each_ prev. client switches]

Vladimir, I used to have lot's of respect for you back in the days. But man seriously? They give proper credits and everything I don't see where the problem is. Isn't that the whole point of open source? Grow up, please...

And yes, I know I am probably going to get banned for this post because this is how mangos staff usually deals with problems.

Just my two cents.

We assume that by registering an account you accept the rules presented before you can register.

Those rules do state that we just ban, and not warn. We make exceptions if we feel someone has had a bad day, because everyone has those. We always try to be friendly, and not violate our own rules.

Probably people have not noticed but the staff follows the code of conduct, too.