Cataclysm is here?

Auntie Mangos

I know I am probably going to get banned for this post because this is how mangos staff usually deals with problems.

Prove it. We never have banned any user for voicing his or her opinion. We only ban people who do not conform to our code of conduct.

I do have almost three years of forum ban protocols to prove that, including the posts which have been the reason for the ban.

As it stands, there are three reasons why we ban forum users:

• signatures and posts advertising the users public server. We have pretty clearly stated that we do not support public server owners here, since we do not want to get involved with this.
  • violations of the code of conduct. You know, our rules have always been nothing more than us asking for sane behaviour, or - if you want to call it that - to behave in a manner that your grandmother would not feel ashamed if she knew what you just wrote.
  • spam. Yes, I do ban ~ 10 to 15 spammers daily. Try the forum search, we haven't got a single spammer among our users, because I deleted them every day.

This is the facts. Now, if you should for the next time feel the need to accuse us of the bad behaviour you can experience daily on the Trinity forums, try harder and bring the proof.

• 40 years later...

Yea the story is a bit over for Warcraft III players..but the whole story is way more than illidan and the lich king.

I'm not so sad about the end of the story we know, I'm sad about how they ended Wotlk. Icc should have been a gigantic scary dark raid, incredibly hard.

I'd have liked players were _afraid_ when they were in it ^^

" So, when is the release of Cataclysm?

Now that Patch 4.0.1 is on PTR, I get a lot of mails asking for a release date and I guess I can answer that without too much risk now.

Keep in mind that Blizzard didn't announce it because the release can still be postponed, but as far as I know the target release date for Cataclysm is the first week of November (that would be November 2, if you like numbers). The first part of the Cataclysm prologue started exactly 8 weeks before that and the next part of the pre-Cataclysm event will probably happen in 2 or 4 weeks depending on their schedule.

You got your answer, and hopefully people won't yell at me if something goes wrong. "

Source MMO-Champion