Mangos Wiki: Some annoying Warnings

Darkknight900

Hey guys,

Since yesterday there is the following message at the top of the wiki

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c02/h11/mnt/42721/domains/getmangos.eu/html/wiki/extensions/AntiBot/AntiBot.php on line 55

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c02/h11/mnt/42721/domains/getmangos.eu/html/wiki/extensions/AntiBot/AntiBot.php:55) in /nfs/c02/h11/mnt/42721/domains/getmangos.eu/html/wiki/includes/WebResponse.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c02/h11/mnt/42721/domains/getmangos.eu/html/wiki/extensions/AntiBot/AntiBot.php:55) in /nfs/c02/h11/mnt/42721/domains/getmangos.eu/html/wiki/includes/WebResponse.php on line 16

The two last messenges aren't important i think, cause the error sent the header already so just Anitbot on line 55 should be fixxed.

Can someone please check this ;)

Update:

At the bottom there are also some warnings but that are the same as them i already wrote.

Update2:

Login error
There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous page, reload that page and then try again.

Now this comes when i try to login after i got some errors editing a page.

Maybe there could be more than just the warnings?

Maybe there are problems with 2 logged in Sessions so maybe this will be solved automatically but i wanted to add this.

MFG Darkknight900

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use