Macros

Guest Damnit

Hi.. did anyone ever tried to experiment with macros and gm commands? :D

If not.. here are some that I use... just to make my game more enjoyable :D

--GM ON/OFF--

Simple macro to turn on and off the GM mode

To activate just press the left click on the macro icon you created, to deactivate press the right click on it.

/run SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].gm on;.gm off"))

--Invulnerable Aura--

To activate just press the left click on the macro icon you created, to deactivate press the right click on it.

/salute
/run SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].aura 29476;.unaura 29476")) SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].aura 38112;.unaura 38112"))

--Flying Form--

This transforms you into a flying bird that flies everywhere (azeroth, dungeons, inside buildings etc.) not like the druid form :P

.aura 55849
/run SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].mod morph 28214;.demorph")) SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].gm fly on;.gm fly off")) SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].mod aspeed 2;.mod aspeed 1"))

--Aquatic Form--

Kinda like a druid's form.. but with this you transform into a Naga (so that means you can also walk on land :D)

.cast 32995
/run SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].aura 11789;.unaura 11789")) SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].mod morph 11254;.demorph")) SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].mod swim 2;.mod swim 1"))

--Lightning Form--

This works if you have the Super Duper Macro addon.. so that you can add over the 255 characters limit :D

It will give you some really cool lightning power.. You will be floating and surrounded by lightning.. and when you come close to an enemy it will automatically zap him :D

.cast 75028
/run SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].aura 61883;.unaura 61883")) SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].aura 39833;.unaura 39833")) SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].aura 33344;.unaura 33344")) SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].aura 63486;.unaura 63486")) SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].aura 62276;.unaura 62276"))

If you have some cool macros yourself.. please share them :D

If not.. here are some spells that I discovered over time.. you could use them to create some cool spell macros :D

--Auras--

.aura 39650 -- Arcane Power (transparent red with lightning)
.aura 70876 -- Dream Cloud (GREEN)
.aura 54942 -- Cosmetic Cloud
.aura 55708 -- Lightning aura
.aura 52574 -- Blue fumes aura
.aura 45263 -- Shadow aura
.aura 60451 -- Corruption of time
.aura 62555 -- Berserk
.aura 22576 -- Arcane Glow
.aura 75041 -- Golden smoke glow
.aura 56717 -- Glowing smoke (White)
.aura 46960 -- Glowing smoke (Purple)
.aura 33344 -- Glowing smoke (Blue)
.aura 44963 -- Glowing smoke (Gold)
.aura 58847 -- Glowing smoke (Green)
.aura 55824 -- Glowing smoke (Red)
.aura 38112 -- Magic Barrier (Immunity)
.aura 22663 -- Nefarian's Barrier (Immunity)
.aura 72523 -- Soul aura
.aura 54717 -- Snow aura
.aura 51201 -- Smoking corpse aura (black with flaming feet)
.aura 53444 -- Invisible

--Effects--

.cast 70509 -- SP Blue explosion
.cast 75028 -- SP Blue explosion #2
.cast 64079 -- SP Read explosion
.cast 70786 -- SP Golden explosion
.cast 47693 -- SP Lightning from sky
.aura 55849 -- SP Lighting aura
.cast 51908 -- SP Smoke effect
.cast 32995 -- SP Water effect
.cast 69665 -- SP Water effect #2
.cast 46223 -- SP Cosmetic spawn (cool effect)
.aura 57772 -- Sky Light Beam (golden)
.aura 63796 -- Sky Light Beam (blue)
.aura 63292 -- Sky Light Beam (red)
.cast 70714 -- Ice Prison
.aura 67040 -- Blue channeling
.cast 55840 -- Arcane Channeling
.aura 47335 -- Blue cyclone effect
.cast 68855 -- Well of souls
.cast 64690 -- Brown could with flying boulders

So.. tell me if you like them :P

It's useful and fun :D

Especially the first one is very useful.. because you can add any command and turn it on and off at the click of a mouse :P

For example you could use it to change speed modes (.mod aspeed 5;.mod aspeed 1)

/run SendChatMessage(SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1].gm on;.gm off"))

Why so long message? u can make simple macro with normal command like:

/s .gm on

or

/g .revive

work fine for me:)

Because you will have the option of turning it OFF and ON with the right and left click. If you use only "/s .gm on" It will only activate.. but not deactivate.. I find it easier to just press clicks instead of pressing one click and then type .gm off if I want it off :|

Brilliant bit of macro coding... useful and fun!

I especially like the right-click/left-click ability to activate and deactivate. :cool:

A UI add-on like Macaroon would be ideal for this.

Thank you for being so kind and generous in sharing this, Damnit! :D

Hehe.. my pleasure :D

I'm looking for new macros too.. so if you have any.. or invent any.. please post them :D

If I create some new ones I will post them.. but mostly I use them for spell combinations.. Like for example If I want to make it look like I receive a special power from the gods.. I use A Skylight spell.. a drowning emotestate and some explosion spell.. and the end effect will be to active an Invulnerable aura :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use