"Candy" Emu CMS/Website

Guest Mynt

Please provide feedback after testing it out. Tell me what you like and don't like. This is a tool being made for you all.

The download link will be available as soon as I am able to log in and provide the SVN link. Currently I am somewhere that I cannot access my filesystem.

The original post that was posted here was considered a rush post. I did not follow some word suggestions, and well I am reiterting what I had meant, vs what was posted. I apologize for the confusion.

Candy, is a new CMS project being developed to support MaNGOS. It is a tool, that will help clarify internal synchronization as well as external synchronization. This tool is a front end written in PHP which will talk with MaNGOS and allow a multi user system that will both create a communty as well as a website to help and grow your MaNGOS project.

CMS Features -

-News Script

-Article Script

-Articles/Stories that release on MySQL Flagging, Event tags, any special Alias Key's

-Wiki System built in for development

-Forum System

-User System

-Secure with Cookies/PHPSession, using SHA1(md5($enviroment)));

-PM System

-Table Synchronization for MaNGOS

-Uses Smarty Template System *TPL*

-PHP5

-Scripts utilize PHP5(Ioncube) to prevent hackers from exploiting your code if files are taken

-Custom Admin Area

-Polls

This project is still in works. However I wanted a place to post about it, and allow people to track a thread or /subscribe to incase they want to follow development, as well be alerted when a download becomes available.

http://mynt-labs.net will always be running the latest build. Please excuse the adverts about Leaf EMU, that is a project that I am working on built of MaNGOS, using test frameworks.

-Mynt

The point was that we came out with a stable version. I am somewhere during this week that I am unable to access my SVN account due to where I am at. It will be released shortly. As well as to get some general feedback for what people want from the system.

The pricing is for something different.

Leaf EMU is a emulation product. It is a paid script which has no bearing on this tool. Pay no attention to that. It is not a paid emulation script, it is a paid product for maintaining as well as other things. That is in the process of being removed since we decided the product will be released as Open Source, not a paid system.

I am not somewhere I can update the actual files, and layout. It is free.. Not paid. Sorry about that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use