[BUG] Problems with trigger mobs and damage-trigger-auras

Schmoozerd

Mangos Version: 10842

Custom Patches: - nothing related

SD2 Version: 1900 (unrelated)

Database Name and Version: UDB 394 (no related changes)

How it SHOULD work: Entering the toxic tunnel should be toxic

How it DOES work: It is rather a small poof :) (the dmg spell is triggered only once)

Related NPC: 16400

Related Spell: 28370

linked via creature_addon (should infact be c_t_a..)

SELECT * FROM creature_addon WHERE guid IN (SELECT guid FROM creature WHERE id = 16400);

Spell 28370 should trigger 28369 (dmg-aoe) every 2 seconds, but only triggers the dmg-spell one time.

I suspected that the mobs enter combat (because of the dmg spell) but evade directly (as they don't get a real target) - however I did observe such behaviour only with a similar spell.

I suspected that the mobs enter combat (because of the dmg spell) but evade directly

Common problem in scripting (i.e. Malygos casts that spit spell which explodes and creates the barrier, when player hit by this explosion the barrier isn't cast, solution described by zergtmn fixes such problems.

But there should be some general solution, like if (some passive flag) don't enter combat, nor evade mode, just stand still :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use